Human Jukebox @ UAPB 10/28

My daughter told me a couple of weeks prior to the game the Jukebox would be in Little Rock. I believe it's been 17 years since they came to War Memorial, and she was only 6 years old then (had no idea she'd end up a Jag later). She hadn't seen her band perform since she graduated 2 years ago and was very emotional when they marched inside the stadium.

My daughter told me a couple of weeks prior to the game the Jukebox would be in Little Rock. I believe it's been 17 years since they came to War Memorial, and she was only 6 years old then (had no idea she'd end up a Jag later). She hadn't seen her band perform since she graduated 2 years ago and was very emotional when they marched inside the stadium.

Sweet!! I know the last time they actually went to PB was 2007, right before Jindal started with the massive budget cuts.

Sweet!! I know the last time they actually went to PB was 2007, right before Jindal started with the massive budget cuts.

My next post was going to be "the last time the Jukebox was at Golden Lion Stadium was 2007". I'll never forget that; it was the first time I wanted my M4 (and the Jukebox) to be quiet! Neither would stop playing! LOL!

M4's last trip to Mumford was 2010

Back