Human Growth Hormones

As with anything over using something can be dangerous to your health.

HGH is a steriod that people use to build muscle but it also give you endurance.

No, I dont use this crap....but I know some people who do.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I wonder how many athletes today are using it? Seems to definitely have some medicinal upsides.:idea:

HGH is a steriod that people use to build muscle but it also give you endurance.

Technically, it's not a steroid but it does some of the same things steroids do. There is not test for HGH so it can't be detected. If you decide to take them, do so at your own risk.

It's not a steroid, it's a hormone that's produced by the pituitary gland. It does have several legitimate medical uses, such as for hormone replacement therapy, or to treat genetic disorders such as Turner syndrome and Prader-Willi syndrome, which both result in unnaturally short stature. In addition to increasing height, it can also stimulate muscle growth, decrease healing time, and perhaps increase fat loss. Side effects of hGH treatment in adults include joint pain, parensthesia ("pins and needles"), and fluid retention. At high, sustained levels, diseases such as acromegaly (enlarged pituitary gland, the illness that killed Andre the Giant) can occur. However, much like anabolic steriods, there is evidence that hGH can be used at low doses with few side effects.

Back