Hulk Hogan New Show

I put a Tracker on their Truck. :lol:

He needs to worry more about his son going to Gay Nude Beaches and less about his baby girl grown up and dating.

Hogan's Son - "Yeah Dad, Josh took me to a gay nude beach and showed me his nipple ring"
Hulk Hogan - "He has a NIpple Ring!?!?!??!?"

:xeye:

What is there to worry about. He accepted the fact that his son is a flame. He doesn't have any issue with his son getting poked just his other daugther.

jelli said:
didn't yall think that ole dude was bit arrogant when Hulk was interrogating him.

he was trying to hard to show he wasn't intimidated by the Hulkster.

I don't know how ya'll makin' the son out to be gay. Dude said he took him to a topless beach and how his head was on a swivel, checkin' out the women...then added there was a gay section on the beach. :lol:

FAB5 said:
he was trying to hard to show he wasn't intimidated by the Hulkster.

I don't know how ya'll makin' the son out to be gay. Dude said he took him to a topless beach and how his head was on a swivel, checkin' out the women...then added there was a gay section on the beach. :lol:

He was more worried about a nipple ring than his son at a beach with punks on them.

The Hulk is gonna make that girl elope, cause he cant let his lil girl grow up.

BandFan said:
He was more worried about a nipple ring than his son at a beach with punks on them.

The Hulk is gonna make that girl elope, cause he cant let his lil girl grow up.
Yep chick may wile-out once she get some lee-way. But I was feeling in on that guy being to old. Dude was 22 years old and hulks daughter was 16,although she looked 25. His son was wrong for pimpin out his friend like that. I was just shaking my head.

Parents are ALWAYS harder on their daughters than their sons...that's why we have so many man-whores out there.

jelli said:
Yep chick may wile-out once she get some lee-way. But I was feeling in on that guy being to old. Dude was 22 years old and hulks daughter was 16,although she looked 25. His son was wrong for pimpin out his friend like that. I was just shaking my head.

I haven't watched the show, and don't know if I will, but my 16 year old daughter is not going out with a 22 year old man with my knowledge. Hulk couldn't do what I would do because of the cameras. That man would be leaving my porch with a something hurt, either his feelings or his ass.

And the values I'm teaching my son will not allow him to ask a 16 year old for a date when he is 22.

I may be old fashioned, or overbearing, but I'm the father in this house, not your damn friends.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Parents are ALWAYS harder on their daughters than their sons....

Co-sign!

AAMU Big Dawg....I hear ya, bruh...I hear ya!! Chil'run these days often need to be reminded who's paying the "cost to be the boss!"

As far as this show goes...I don't want to see another "rassler," boxer, weightlifter, bodybuilder on another "reality" show..or in another GOVERNOR'S office! If I do, I think I'll crack the TV screen! :mad:

Back