Hughes Makes Effort To Outsmart Cooper Backfires

LMAO @ this thread. Truly classic isht. D2-U, tell me all this crying is part of the punchline. Like GR said, nice strategy.
icon14.gif

Mighty:bawling: , please stop, you can't win, Cooper said it himself last night during Bulldoggy Talk @ TGIF. Cooper is afraid because he can't beat Hughes. He said he has beaten EVERYBODY, except Jackson State University. Mighty Dog said at least we have volleyball. :eek:

Originally posted by MightyDog
HBCU, you have no knowledge of the game. Anyway, Hughes is a cheater. Valley would not stand for it, so I guess we just have to take care of the cheaters. AAMU will save the SWAC and take up for those of us who have been cheated by the Big Three.

First of all partner if your gonna smack know what the hell your talking about i'm more more than positive the SU/GSU
has never delayed or not given tape to you fags.
As for JSU that's normal so first get it right if you want somebody on your side.
Now how many tapes you want from us i'll personally send you everthing from this year and some of last year so you want have an excuse when we kick that A@@
:mad: :mad: :mad:

MightyDog I understand your frustation...I know you want to end the Big Three smack. But don't accuse GSU and SU for what JSU failed to do. Has GSU ever be tardy getting game tape to you?

I think conference coaches should exchange film. That's just my opinion. The question is "Why were the tapes delayed?" Maybe JSU is feeling pressure. Do you realize that JSU can't afford to lose this game and expect to make it back to the SCG?

Remember these are not ordinary tapes. These are tapes of the Itta Bena BRAWL. The tapes are under review by the SWAC Office. Rumors have it if all guilty parties were handed suspension neither Valley, nor JSU would have enough players to field a team this weekend. Can you imagine what Cooper would do if saw #1 on JSU team swinging a punch, or kicking a Valley player? Hughes did not want to put incriminating evidence into the hands of the enemy. You know JSU is not worried about what the Pound Puppies see on films of the Might Tiger, football wise.

MD
Is it true there is an 18 second gap in the Valley/ JSU tapes?

Coop got them damn tapes Monday. That's the same damn day he woulda gotten if they had been sent by U. S. Mail.

LMAO @ 18 sec. gap.

This game is for the Eastern Division Championship and we don't want a team who has declared themselves as one of the Big three to beat up on MVSU and then hold up the game film. If Cooper had not figured out a way to get the film on Monday night the film would have arrived on Thursday or Friday. So Hughes must have read all those JSU Mafia dumb coach Thread and believed GR assessment. But as you can see we have a D1A Coach.

They say we are on Valley level and we stuggle with Valley, UAPB and AlCorn, but they could not suck up being behind and that one little hit. No they had to go out and beat up on school with only 1788 students. We don't many more than MVSU, but we will not back down.

Where is the Commissioner when we need a decision? But I guess he will suspend them at the start of next season.

The City Boys don't like small cities, but this week they will not be able to tell if they are in Normal or Huntsville.

I just want all you to know that if the game film is sent out on time it will arrive on Sunday night. Each minute is important.

BTW, any team that we play we have a 50% chance of winning. The odds are not like NASTYNUPE said about PVAM having a 1000-1 chance of winning. The odds for two team playing is 50%.

We have a 50% chance of losing to JSU on the 29th of Sep 2001.

Mighty Dog!

C'mon bruh. Don't wince too much with this. We realize about the film, but you have enuff time. Coop has previous film to work with. He can tweak what he's already put in once he reviews the new film. It really is not that crucial. If this was a first game and a new offensive scheme, I could see your concern.

I really doubt if Hughes was trying to pull a fast one. Maybe all the players fighting required cleaning more uniforms than usual.
But it's gonna come down to: 1. Game plan 2. Execution 3. Athletes ...as simple as that.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
But it's gonna come down to: 1. Game plan 2. Execution 3. Athletes ...as simple as that.

Aww dayum!!! They're sunk! :(

Hey MD,

Maybe Mr. Martin should be the Commissioner. He seems to be pretty good @ suspending guilty players when no one else will!

Originally posted by TRU3000
Mannnnnnn yall know dayum well Hughes stuck the tape in the dryer on accident:rolleyes: ......

You know that's it. Sometimes, I forget to check my pockets when I'm tired. But that's no excuse. A professional laundry man like Hughes oughta know better!

Mikebigg, getting the film early is very important. Just think if Coop violate a single rule, JSU would be on him as if he called the throwback pass and all those onside kicks.

MB, it makes a big difference. Asked Spears how many hours he spent studying AAMU. Ok, in some cases the film doesn't matter, but in this case we wanted to practice what made them angry.

We want our Qbs to looked at what makes Kent and Hymes great, but not that loser from SU. If our Qbs see these guys acting like they own the team, then we may get the spark we need.

SU is up next.

MD......

To beat the JAGS you don't a spark to get your team going, you need a damn INFERNO.....

Average & Mediocre is sad!!!! I watch that game with GSU and you guys couldn't "score" yourself out of a wet paper bag!!!

Better yet, you bustas should hide your head in SHAME......

For shame, mutts, for shame

Originally posted by MightyDog
We want our Qbs to looked at what makes Kent and Hymes great,

The next person that uses Kent and Hymes in the same sentence is going to have to answer to me..... :redhot:

You obviously dont know a damn thang about football

Back