Hugh Freeze is gone.....Poor Ole Piss

I knew they would call Les and he would listen their money folks at some point. He wants to get back at LSU. Look for him to also keep an eye on how Brett B does at Arkansas this year as well. Texas A&M with Sumlin. Some Aggie alums want a good defense to return to College Station. I think Les name will be in play at a lot of places if he waits. But Ole Piss might be willing to give him some real good money and promise him the job before any of the other possible openings who may see him as over the hill and since he didn't win the big games at LSU at the end. They may see him incapable of leading their programs to a title. Those jobs will have more competition for the HC if they pop open after the season than Ole Miss who are facing sanctions. So if Les really wants to get back in the SEC or any power conference. He may have to take a job that others do not want. LOL. If I was him, at 60 something years old, I would just settle into doing TV. I am sure he will be entertaining doing that.

Please no, it was a struggle listening to him at press conferences. lol

Please no, it was a struggle listening to him at press conferences. lol

Press conference is different than just saying something off the top of your head doing the guest analysis. Les has personality. He is quirky and wild sometimes. That may play right into doing well on TV. LOL.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Press conference is different than just saying something off the top of your head doing the guest analysis. Les has personality. He is quirky and wild sometimes. That may play right into doing well on TV. LOL.
He just seems like someone that can't think on the fly like the other coaches that come on ESPN. lol

http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/olemissflagsapjpg-3f81db1e0114c90b.jpg

I never understood how any black kid could sign with them knowing that history. How could you score a touchdown for a team seein rebel flags bein prasied. They believe we are just too ignorant to not come to their schools.

Heck man, Ole Miss got a decent black student body for it's size. So it aint just the cats that go play there. They may have the highest percentage of black students based on their overall enrollment than any SEC school or at least in the top 3 percentage wise. They were at 16-17 percent a few years ago. Don't understand it. But they be going to Oxford.

Last edited:
Heck man, Ole Miss got a decent black student body for it's size. So it aint just the cats that go play there. They may have the highest percentage of black students based on their overall enrollment than any SEC school or at least in the top 3 percentage wise. They were at 16-17 percent a few years ago. Don't understand it. But they be going to Oxford.

Don't let the numbers fool you. Last year, 16% of the student body was black (including online and satellite campuses it was 22K I beileve) but only about 900 live on campus. When you factor in the football, basketball and track teams it's probably around 750 smh

I passed through Oxford last week going to work and thought about what I posted. We're good enough for those fed dollars but not good enough to play in football. F them lol

Don't let the numbers fool you. Last year, 16% of the student body was black (including online and satellite campuses it was 22K I beileve) but only about 900 live on campus. When you factor in the football, basketball and track teams it's probably around 750 smh

I passed through Oxford last week going to work and thought about what I posted. We're good enough for those fed dollars but not good enough to play in football. F them lol

Trust me. I aint fooled. Just surprised they even have them numbers. LOL. You know I want that mofo burned to the ground.

Naw, Miss State has that title by a mile!!! the 2 highest in the SEC is MS State & LSU

It's down from a couple of years ago. But heck it is more than the Aggies. They have a low percentage compared to all SEC schools.

I thought that it was down from a few years ago. I wonder if it was above 15%.

Texas A&M's percentage is the same as it was over 20 years ago.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back