Hugh Freeze is gone.....Poor Ole Piss

Whatever we not about to have a Ole Miss Grambling Branch

Hell I wouldn't touch those kids if they got recruited illegally by Freeze and company. Never know what the deal is. Hopefully they will be allowed to transfer when the NCAA hammers them. But with all the stuff going on up there. You take a risk that something aint right with their grades or something else that would make them ineligible for the long run.

And the fact that he had a holier than thou attitude as well. Oh well Hopson win CUSA this year and he might have his dream job.

Hopson aint going up there and he aint big time enough for the Ole Piss people. Les Miles phone just rang. So did Bob Stoops. Not that either would take the job. LOL. Les might listen though.

Hopson aint going up there and he aint big time enough for the Ole Piss people. Les Miles phone just rang. So did Bob Stoops. Not that either would take the job. LOL. Les might listen though.
What big name coach is going to them knowing they might get the hammer put on them?

Last edited:
We all have three lives, personal, private and public. Freeze's personal life became public. I guess hell froze over for Freeze?
sch_christianpray2.gif

You heard it here first.......Jay Hopson will be the next coach of Ole Miss. His father has "influence" in the state and they are both alums with strong ties to the university. The Ole Miss' football program is in disarray and is "damaged goods" for high profile coaches. Hopson is a safe choice during these trying times. I work with many Alum and active alumnae. He won't be their first pick, but he is safe on three fronts: alumni support, family oriented, and has shown an aptitude for coaching and success.

You heard it here first.......Jay Hopson will be the next coach of Ole Miss. His father has "influence" in the state and they are both alums with strong ties to the university. The Ole Miss' football program is in disarray and is "damaged goods" for high profile coaches. Hopson is a safe choice during these trying times. I work with many Alum and active alumnae. He won't be their first pick, but he is safe on three fronts: alumni support, family oriented, and has shown an aptitude for coaching and success.
Having a good 2017 season would make that much more likely to happen.

For a while Ole Miss was looking like they were going to be relevant. (I cannot think of a better word.) Those wins against LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Texas A&M, and back to back wins over Alabama as well as the bowl game victories are distant memories, very distant memories.

Last edited:

Back