Huggy Lowdown "The Celebrity Snitch"

THAMES

Anyone ever listen to this dude? He's a comedian that comes on the Tom Joyner Morning show. He is kinda funny. He's very low key, but this is suppose to be a pic of him at Donnie Simson son DJ' wedding. He's famous for "The Bama of the Week", routine.

472ei4k.jpg

Huggy Lowdown in the middle

Anyone ever listen to this dude? He's a comedian that comes on the Tom Joyner Morning show. He is kinda funny. He's very low key, but this is suppose to be a pic of him at Donnie Simson son DJ' wedding. He's famous for "The Bama of the Week", routine.

472ei4k.jpg

Huggy Lowdown in the middle

Yeah Huggy Lowdown used to be on the Donnie Simpson show here in Maryland on WPGC 95.5. That dude will have you rolling! He has hit the big-time with Tom Joyner.

He is TOO FUNNY!!!

The way he be dogging on the Redskins and light-skinned folks.

:lmao:

I pictured him as a guy with dreads that kind of looked like Rick James or something. He kills me in the morning. At about 7:25, I make sure turn it to the TJMS because I don't want to miss that guy. Or I just go the the blackamerica website

I think he was funnier on Donnie's show. Tom and the crew don't really "interact" with Huggie the way Donnie did.

Back