HS Football, Propst Investigation

KSARPY

This old boy will never get right but this just might be it for him...

This old boy will never get right but this just might be it for him...
This guy should have been banned from coaching years ago but he is a good ole boy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I thought this was gonna be the audio with the coach explaining how Saban and them are paying for recruits.

Propst has no proof to support his allegation. He’s running his mouth trying to save his job and his tarnish reputation.

I think this will be bigger than anyone can imagine right now. There's some truth to that he's saying. We all know it! Let's wait and see what other shoe drops over the next few weeks.

I think this will be bigger than anyone can imagine right now. There's some truth to that he's saying. We all know it! Let's wait and see what other shoe drops over the next few weeks.
It’s over! Probst admitted he had no proof to support his ramblings. Perceptions turn into reality for some.

I found the audio somewhere but cannot remember where. I'll see if I can find it...definitely him talking about kids getting money from UGA and Bama.

I found the audio somewhere but cannot remember where. I'll see if I can find it...definitely him talking about kids getting money from UGA and Bama.
He recently stated he had no proof to support his allegations

Propst has no credibility. He has cheated everywhere he’s been. Valdosta just released him.

Back