Howard's Homecoming 2004

I think I'd rather dig my eyeballs out with soup spoons dipped in acid while my son chips my teeth out with the handle of a butter knife.

Thanks for that info, though! :tup:

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Vinita said:
I think I'd rather dig my eyeballs out with soup spoons dipped in acid while my son chips my teeth out with the handle of a butter knife.

Thanks for that info, though! :tup:
:D

Uh ruh.....................

So you really don't wanna go to Howard's Homecoming, huh Nita?????

:dead:

What is so great about going to their homecoming? Personally, it really does suck. Now I tell you who have a nice arse homecoming, and that would be SU. It's rather nice.

Will you swac folk please stop hating. We all know that one time or another you excitedly attended Howard's homecoming hoping to meet that special bison. May not have been last year or five years before that but it has happened in all of your lives at least once before. We know the truth. :devil2:

webdrone said:
Will you swac folk please stop hating. We all know that one time or another you excitedly attended Howard's homecoming hoping to meet that special bison. May not have been last year or five years before that but it has happened in all of your lives at least once before. We know the truth. :devil2:

If that's what Y'ALL know, then Y'ALL SHOLE IS intellectually stunted!

Back