Howard University students attacked by local group of kids

They had an incident last year where cats ran up in the library I believe and robbed some folks. That dorm is really isolated though from campus.
They need more police presence. It's easy to walk up to the campus and attack students. The area over by McDonalds and softball field has all kinds of people walking around. My head is always on a swivel when I'm over in that area.

Last edited:
Hasn't changed one bit since the early 90s, obviously. Social media allows it to finally be distributed for all to see everywhere.

Today, it's visually prettier and the road surfaces FINALLY are decent but that thug element in the GHETTO is entrenched there. It was even on the univ of MD campus just down RT 29 a few clicks.

Disposable trash assed thugs everywhere mane. smh

Last edited:
Hasn't chased one bit since the early 90s, obviously. Social media allows it to finally be distributed for all to see everywhere.

Today, it's visually prettier and the road surfaces FINALLY are decent but that thug element in the GHETTO is entrenched there. It was even on the univ of MD campus just down RT 29 a few clicks.

Disposable trash assed thugs everywhere mane. smh
yep

I mean, the area around Howard is hood as shit. And a couple of the dorms sit n the middle of neighborhoods that aren't directly on campus... people just pass through as they want to. One reason I didnt walk around that joint much when I was there. Georgia Ave is rough.

I mean, the area around Howard is hood as shit. And a couple of the dorms sit n the middle of neighborhoods that aren't directly on campus... people just pass through as they want to. One reason I didnt walk around that joint much when I was there. Georgia Ave is rough.
Fam, it has changed a good bit South and East of campus, but north and west of campus still a bit sketchy.

All that armed security w/ pistols and shotguns was new to me on a university campus. It semi-felt like a prison, imho. Whatever occurred off-campus was just that, off-campus.

All that junk was enough to have the H mail me my stuff and no thanks on participating in the graduation ceremony. Y'all can keep your cap and gown in that concrete ghetto tomfoolery... I returned to High St (cmh) where it felt "safe" until the local neo-nazi group and klan showed up lol. And speaking of... how is JR doing? Any word on his progression?

My condo on 16th St in DC was next door to the Howard dorm on 16th and Euclid NW. They never had any violence. These locals are going crazy about their territory.

Back