Howard University Showtime Marching Band homecoming 89' show featuring Guy

atl hornet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7CBkUPvd1s&feature=youtu.be

I was browsing some random Youtube videos about Alpo Martinez and came across this..I was born in 88 so I never got to experience anything like this. Man look at all our people just enjoying themselves out there. Shout out to the old school!

The footage is grainy, but you can easily make out whats going on. I wonder how long it took them to clear the field for the 2nd half lol

Howard Homecomings are on a different level. The game at Greene Stadium can't come close to accommodating the amount of people that come in for the HC festivities. Literally a "who's who" of celebrities and Dignitaries from all over the country. They throw some fly a$$ parties all week as well.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Howard Homecomings are on a different level. The game at Greene Stadium can't come close to accommodating the amount of people that come in for the HC festivities. Literally a "who's who" of celebrities and Dignitaries from all over the country. They throw some fly a$$ parties all week as well.
I was there. It was wild.

So do they really hold the title as the "Greatest Homecoming on Earth"? NCAT has branded that slogan for their homecoming activities.

Back