How much are your school's basketball tickets???

DAHILL

I ask this question because I went to the AAMU and Skegee game 2 weeks ago. I walked up the the ticket counter and handed the woman a 5 doller bill. She looked at me like I was crazy and said TEN dollers. I laughed at her because I thought she was just playing (i knew the woman because she use to work with my ma). Then after I saw she didnt laugh back, I noticed she was for real. I want to know do other HBCU campuses charge TEN dollers for a basketball game. I went to the Vandy and AAMU game AT Vanderbilt and payed 6 dollers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Went to OU last weekend and theirs were 15$ for seats in the LOFT! :eek:

I'm not sure of PV's current price as I'm a season holder.

PRAIRIE VIEW A&M ANNOUNCES BASKETBALL TICKET PRICES

PRAIRIE VIEW, Tex. - The Prairie View A&M University Athletics Department has released ticket prices for its home basketball games for the 2002-03 season.

According to athletics director Charles McClelland, tickets for all home games will go on sale Wednesday, December 4 at the university bookstore. Tickets can be purchased at the bookstore Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. -5:00 p.m. and from 12 noon to 2:00 p.m. the first and second Saturday of each month.

?Under the direction of our new head coach, Jerome Francis, we have what promises to be one of the most exciting teams this year,? said McClelland. ?We have Texas A&M and A&M Corpus Christi coming to Prairie View along with some great Southwestern Athletic Conference rivalries. All of these games are a great venue for wholesome family entertainment.?

Eleven games are scheduled on campus this season at the William Nicks Building. Ticket prices for these games, with the exception of the December 7 Texas A&M game and the January 11 Texas Southern game, will be $15 for floor seats and $7 for general admission.

For the games against Texas A&M and Texas Southern all seats will be $15 for floor level and $10 for general admission. In addition to purchasing tickets at the university bookstore, tickets for these two games can also be purchased at the William Nicks Building ticket booth Wednesday thru Friday the week of the game. Ticket booth sales will be conducted from 12 noon to 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday and from 12 noon to 6:00 p.m. on Friday. All game day sales will be conducted at the Nicks Building beginning at 10:00 a.m. for the Texas A&M game and at 12 noon for the Texas Southern game.

Prairie View A&M students will be admitted at the door upon presentation of a valid PV student ID card to all home games, expect the Texas A&M and Texas Southern games. For the A&M and TSU games PV students will be issued one ticket each in advance upon presentation of a valid PV student ID card. The times and location for the distribution of student tickets will be announced and posted at various locations on the campus prior to the games.

There will be a $1 per ticket handling fee for all tickets sold thru the university bookstore. Payments may be made by cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or check at the campus bookstore. For sales conducted at the Nicks Building ticket booth, only cash, certified checks or money orders will be accepted.

For more information on Panther basketball, call the Prairie View A&M Athletics Department at 936/857-2127.

Luckily, I am also a season ticket holder. Where will season ticket holders sit? Will we have to pay an additional $5 to sit on the floor for the TAMU and TSU games?

I don't know what the prices are at our(JSU) games but they should be free!!!:lmao:

Fire Andy Stoglin campaign officially starts now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back