How many TSU folks are coming to Grambling this weekend?

I know for a fact...

RobT-17
Da Sleeper (and the Mrs)
jonhandy
Dasuavestballa
and I will be there.

We are traveling up there with several other alum that you all don't know.

Just let us know when and where to meet.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE THEY WERE GOING TO SET SOMETHING UP.I WANTED TO MEET SOME FO THE GRAM POSTERS AND OTHER POSTERS.SAT I WILL BE WALING AROUND LOOKING FOR SWAC PAGERS.

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
How about behind the scoreboard, maybe 1 hour or 45 minutes before the game?

Lets make sure we stress this clearly.

TSU folks,

When we say behind the scoreboard, we mean out side of the stadium in the parking lot. But cool, let meet about an hour before.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Lets make sure we stress this clearly.

TSU folks,

When we say behind the scoreboard, we mean out side of the stadium in the parking lot. But cool, let meet about an hour before.

Outside the stadium, in the parking lot, behind the scoreboard one hour before the game starts =12:30pm.

Outside the stadium?

Well yall can be outside the stadium if you want....but an hour before the game..I will be inside the gates. I'll see yall then...we can just talk through the fence!

Re: Outside the stadium?

Originally posted by Suge
Well yall can be outside the stadium if you want....but an hour before the game..I will be inside the gates. I'll see yall then...we can just talk through the fence!

LOL! I am with you on that. JSTUS, I think we should be inside the stadium one hour before the game.

I'm down for whatever. We can be inside 2 hours before. Whatever is fine with me.

NOW LET ME FINISH PACKING.

Re: Outside the stadium?

Originally posted by Suge

~smh~

WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING TO BE AT.INSIDE OR OUT .I ALSO PLANNED TO BE SITTING DOWN AN HOUR BEFORE THE GAME.I WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME OF THE SWACPAGERS BEFORE THE SEASON IS OVER.WELL I WILL SEE Y'ALL THERE ANYWAY.

Back