How many points is a 3-pointer worth?

Deuce

Seriously.

That was an actual question on an exam given at the University of Georgia by former assistant coach Jim Harrack, Jr.

:lol:

Coach gave every student an A

Associated Press
ATHENS, Ga. -- Talk about a slam dunk.

Most college students dream of getting a final exam with questions such as: How many points is a 3-pointer worth?

Selected questions from the final exam in Jim Harrick Jr.'s Coaching Principles and Strategies of Basketball course.

How many players are allowed to play at one time on any one team in a regulation game?
a. 2
b. 3
c. 4
d. 5
How many halves are in a college basketball game?
a. 1
b. 2
c. 3
d. 4

How many points does a 3-point field goal account for in a Basketball Game?
a. 1
b. 2
c. 3
d. 4

What is the name of the exam which all high school seniors in the State of Georgia must pass?
a. Eye Exam
b. How Do The Grits Taste Exam
c. Bug Control Exam
d. Georgia Exit Exam

In your opinion, who is the best Division I assistant coach in the country?
a. Ron Jursa [sic]
b. John Pelphrey
c. Jim Harrick Jr.
d. Steve Wojciechowski

Source: University of Georgia

That was among the questions on basic basketball knowledge on the final exam -- and only test -- in Georgia assistant basketball coach Jim Harrick Jr.'s Coaching Principles and Strategies of Basketball class in 2001.

For the entire article, click below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=1750279&partnersite=espn

Originally posted by Deuce

What is the name of the exam which all high school seniors in the State of Georgia must pass?

a. Eye Exam
b. How Do The Grits Taste Exam
c. Bug Control Exam
d. Georgia Exit Exam

B

Lesson

Instead of College basketball, we need a viable minor league basketball system. Why make a mockery out of college? They turn these kids into cash cows and exploit them further with this crap.

Sadly, I bet this was one of their more DIFFICULT exams.

LaMont

Re: Lesson

Originally posted by LaMont
Instead of College basketball, we need a viable minor league basketball system. Why make a mockery out of college? They turn these kids into cash cows and exploit them further with this crap.

Sadly, I bet this was one of their more DIFFICULT exams.

LaMont

Exactly. They don't give a dayum about education anyway!

I disagree, a whole lot of kids go to school and really do something, and even if they don't graduate, they leave in a whole lot better shape than when they came. <br>In addition, a minor leauge system will never come close to the support one will give to thier school. That's not even a close contest. Hell, a lot of pro teams cannot get the support that college teams do. (For example, the Saints may draw 70,000, but LSU will put 91,000 in Tiger stadium). No matter what the system is, there will be some bad apples.

Originally posted by Get Ready
I wonder if Darnell Kennedy would have passed this class?

I see that Rudy Washington ain't the only you're still thinking about.

But since you bent over for both of them, it understandable that Rudy AND Darnell are still on your mind.

But since you bent over for both of them, it understandable that Rudy AND Darnell are still on your mind.
<font size=5>ROTF!!!!!!!!!!</font>
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

see GR,
You didnt even have to bring that one on yourself!!!!!!

Ooooooooooo!!!!! Call the coroners, Deuce is killin' 'em. :emlaugh: :uzi: :eek: :lol:

CSI.......send help!!!

Back