how many games you expect your football team to win this year?..... 2002 season

A

afuturehornet

bama state predictions

8/31.....miles.....birmingham.....labor day classic
this will be a easy one for asu. asu wins this one big.
asu51 miles...maybe 14.

9/7.......ut chattanooga....chat...river city classic
this game will also be a breeze for asu.
asu wins this one. asu35 utc14.

9/14......txsu
now asu is starting to get some competition, but txsu is just not enough for them hornets. asu wins this one. asu38 txsu 24

9/21.....uapb
pine bluff is rebuilding from that horrible team they had last year, so this game should be a breeze for asu. asu wins this one.
asu28 uapb0. the hornets are now 4-0(2-0) in the swac conference.

9/28.....alcorn st.
alcorn got lucky and won this one last year, but it aint gonna happen again. alasu wins this one. alasu28 alcorn7

10/19.....morris brown
this is gonna be a good game. mbc just isn't good enough for the hornets. asu wins this one. asu35 mbc27. asu now improves to a 6-0 record.

10/12.........the game i've been waiting for.
10/12.....jackson st........gulf coast classic....
this is the showdown in the swac east. 41,646 people watch asu embarrass jsu for the third time this century. second time in mobile. asu wins this one and improve their record to 3-0 against jsu. asu64 jsu21. asu is now 7-0(4-0)swac

10/19.........open date...........

alabama's number one rivary.....
10/26......alabama a&m..........magic city classic
asu pounds the bulldogs. asu whips aamu very bad. this will be another shutout.
asu wins this one. asu49 aamu0

11/2.......savannah st.
asu wins this one.
asu56 savannah st17

well,well,well, we meet up again. yall beat us the last time, lets see if you can do it again.
11/9........at grambling for homecoming
this is the swac game of the year. i know this one will be televised on bet. asu wins a nail breaker. asu wins this one late in the fourth quater. and becomes number 1 on the bcf poll.
asu42 gsu38
asu is now 10-0(6-0)swac

11/16.....open date......

11/23.....mississippi valley
wtf
:lmao: this is like an harlem globe troter's(spelling) game but only in football. asu really entertains the crowd this time. asu72 mv24

11/28.....thanks givings day...
.....tuskegee....turkey day classic
this is always a dogfight. but asu is too much for the tigers. asu wins their final regular season game improving to 12-0 overall, and 7-0 in the swac. oh i forgot the score. asu35 tuskegee20

who will we play in the swac championship???
probably grambling, but i want southern univ.:D

Mr. SWAC, come get your boy.

Dude, I have already said that only two teams even stand a chance against JSU and those teams are the white schools--USM and TNState. I also look for our staff to cost us one along the way.

So I am predicting a 9-3 regular season for JSU (at worst) and 10-3 overall when will walk out of B'ham with the title.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
tp what are you smoking?
you must be on that new stuff? marrijuana diped in iodine, i heard it leaves you high for a while. and right now you're high.
you think your sorry a$$ team can even stand a chance with asu?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Tigerpride

Dude, I have already said that only two teams even stand a chance against JSU and those teams are the white schools--USM and TNState. I also look for our staff to cost us one along the way.

So I am predicting a 9-3 regular season for JSU (at worst) and 10-3 overall when will walk out of B'ham with the title.
dude, you are trippin, tnst is not a white school. they're the team who whiped yall asses last year.

Dude, get a couple of more smack hours. Observe a few things first. I'm a legend. You're in high school. Ask BT how I treat rookies.

Last year ASU's defense was so sorry, Kent would receive the snap, do the moonwalk, spin around and then throw the football. One time I saw him do a break dance, roll the fooball from his hand, behind his neck, to the other hand, did a split and then threw the ball. If he did not do these things, he would have had like 1000 yards passing. I aint' even about to talk about the time the linebacker came after him and he broke the snake down to the ground.....that was just too much (then again, you so young you might not even know what the snake is....ya'll call it the "Rush Hour". SAD)

But anyway, unless ASU's defense improves drastically, it is going to think a Hurricane has hit the coast by the time JSU gets through scoring.

Man (afuturehornet), ignorance is truly bliss!!! You actually think that your team is going to run the table in the SWAC?!?! You high school kids need to stop sniffing those chemicals in the the Chemistry lab. It's short circuiting some of your brain's functions (like the one to think properly)!! There is no way that Bama State is going to go undefeated in the SWAC.
Kennedy's not going to be there so who else do you have? Bama State is going to go at least 7-5 and no more than 9-3. Mark my words!! There is no way you all are going to beat JSU, Grambling, and Tuskegee in the same year. "L" you won't beat Alcorn this year!!

As for Alcorn, I realistically see us going at least 7-4 and at the most 8-3 with a 4-0 record in the Eastern Conference.

Dude, get a couple of more smack hours. Observe a few things first. I'm a legend. You're in high school. Ask BT how I treat rookies.

Last year ASU's defense was so sorry, Kent would receive the snap, do the moonwalk, spin around and then throw the football. One time I saw him do a break dance, roll the fooball from his hand, behind his neck, to the other hand, did a split and then threw the ball. If he did not do these things, he would have had like 1000 yards passing. I aint' even about to talk about the time the linebacker came after him and he broke the snake down to the ground.....that was just too much (then again, you so young you might not even know what the snake is....ya'll call it the "Rush Hour". SAD)

But anyway, unless ASU's defense improves drastically, it is going to think a Hurricane has hit the coast by the time JSU gets through scoring.

We've heard this time and time again yet.....your all-world offense couldn't do enough to outscore us to win...

By the time JSU plays Bama State, half of the starting players on JSU's offense will be hurt including the QB. JSU's schedule will determine their fate. The SWAC-East will be between Bama State and the Braves.

Originally posted by HORNETSWARM
By the time JSU plays Bama State, half of the starting players on JSU's offense will be hurt including the QB. JSU's schedule will determine their fate. The SWAC-East will be between Bama State and the Braves.

Is that self-smack about your sorry schedule??

Hey, my name is Bennit, and I ain't in it.:D He'll learn soon about those undefeated predictions. I'm sure you have too. :snicker:

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
Man (afuturehornet), ignorance is truly bliss!!! You actually think that your team is going to run the table in the SWAC?!?! You high school kids need to stop sniffing those chemicals in the the Chemistry lab. It's short circuiting some of your brain's functions (like the one to think properly)!! There is no way that Bama State is going to go undefeated in the SWAC.
Kennedy's not going to be there so who else do you have? Bama State is going to go at least 7-5 and no more than 9-3. Mark my words!! There is no way you all are going to beat JSU, Grambling, and Tuskegee in the same year. "L" you won't beat Alcorn this year!!

As for Alcorn, I realistically see us going at least 7-4 and at the most 8-3 with a 4-0 record in the Eastern Conference.
alcorn??
wtf is on your mind? yall are going to be sorry this year.
alcorn will never be 4-0 in the swac east.

How are we going to be sorry when we are returning 17 starters?!?! Not 17 players, 17 starters!! In that 17 is last year's (2001) SWAC Newcomer of the Year, Donald Carrie!! Our entire offensive line is returning!!
I think that we are returning 9 on offense and 8 on defense or the other way around!! How are we going to be sorry? I don't understand your logic. I guess that Bama logic is starting to show up in you already.

He dont know any better. He just believe that he can just get on here and start swinging from any sacks that he can.
*smh*@crazy predictions.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back