How FL CHASE Employee Dakima Williams Was Putting Her Broke BF on People's Accts So He'd Have Some M

Amazing how these women throw their lives away for dudes who will never amount to anything. No sex in the world is that good.

I was talking to one of my female friends and she was telling me about one of her girlfriends that divorced her husband of 10 years to hook up with a felon who was about to be released from jail who had one time dated her cousin.

So ole' girl divorced her husband and when the felon got out; she helped him get on his feet by buying him a car.

She then proceeds to tell me that dude left her dumbazz after 3-4 months...

Now this chick is mad at the world after everybody told her ignant azz not to do it or hook up with the dude.

I was talking to one of my female friends and she was telling me about one of her girlfriends that divorced her husband of 10 years to hook up with a felon who was about to be released from jail who had one time dated her cousin.

So ole' girl divorced her husband and when the felon got out; she helped him get on his feet by buying him a car.

She then proceeds to tell me that dude left her dumbazz after 3-4 months...

Now this chick is mad at the world after everybody told her ignant azz not to do it or hook up with the dude.
I see it all the time

People make poor decisions ALL THE TIME. It ain't no one formula...some folks like to be victims. I don't understand dating or marrying a a prisoner....my wiring is like hell f*ck naw!! But to each their own...and they get what they get...she can join him and they can marry and be co-felonious spouses...**shrugs**

People make poor decisions ALL THE TIME. It ain't no one formula...some folks like to be victims. I don't understand dating or marrying a a prisoner....my wiring is like hell f*ck naw!! But to each their own...and they get what they get...she can join him and they can marry and be co-felonious spouses...**shrugs**

She's a dummy. Having been locked up I would not marry someone who is currently locked up. That's too much stress on both individuals. Yet, depending on their crime, if they got released and was being righteous in life that's a different story.

Back