How do you not know the difference between a Taser and a pistol?

CEE DOG

There is no way anyone trained in fire arms for over 26 years not know the difference between a Tazor and a gun. You have been putting this on your waist five to six days a week for 20 plus years. You know the weight difference and the physical difference.

Yeah but remember ole girl the Dallas cop said she didn't know the difference between her apartment and Botham Jean's apartment so that's why he had to die, guess cops aren't trained in situational awareness anymore

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm tripping off of the defense getting an "expert" European persuasion witness from S. Africa. It seems like he was an apartheid board member....smh & lol (George Floyd case)

174496848_5026824497410564_5007525901117241833_n.jpg

Dam, Pat Robertson woke up (well on this issue)

:o

Pat Robertson—Yes, Pat Robertson—Lashes Out at Cops: ‘They’ve Got to Stop This Stuff!
:popcorn:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...ops-theyve-got-to-stop-this-stuff/ar-BB1fH7aP

Ultra-conservative evangelical leader Pat Robertson delivered a surprisingly searing rant about the recent “onslaught” of police violence, blasting former officers Kim Potter and Derek Chauvin while saying cops have “got to stop this stuff.”

During his 700 Club broadcast on Thursday, Robertson and co-host Terry Meeuwsen discussed the shooting death of Daunte Wright, noting that Potter—who has been charged with manslaughter—has claimed that she confused her pistol and Taser when she shot and killed Wright during a traffic stop.

Using plastic models of the two weapons, Robertson and Meeuwsen demonstrated the difference in size and weight between the sidearm and Taser, prompting Robertson to say there’s “no comparison” between the two.

“Now how she made the difference, when she shot that poor guy to death, saying this is what I thought was my Taser,” Robertson fumed while wielding a plastic handgun. “And if you can’t tell the difference in the feel of those things, it’s crazy!”

But this is what the police are doing, not just attacking non white people, but helping to bail out criminals.
US police and public officials donated to Kyle Rittenhouse, data breach reveals

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...se-data-breach-reveals/ar-BB1fI6O2?li=BBnb7Kz

A data breach at a Christian crowdfunding website has revealed that serving police officers and public officials have donated money to fundraisers for accused vigilante murderers, far-right activists, and fellow officers accused of shooting black Americans.

In many of these cases, the donations were attached to their official email addresses, raising questions about the use of public resources in supporting such campaigns.

The breach, shared with journalists by transparency group Distributed Denial of Secrets, revealed the details of some donors who had previously attempted to conceal their identities using GiveSendGo’s anonymity feature, but whose identifying details the website preserved.

The beneficiaries of donations from public officials include Kyle Rittenhouse, who stands accused of murdering two leftwing protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last August. Rittenhouse traveled with weapons from neighboring Illinois to, by his own account, offer armed protection to businesses during protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Rittenhouse, who became a cause celebre across conservative media throughout late 2020, and was even supported by then president Donald Trump, held a fundraiser on GiveSendGo billed as a contribution to his legal defense. According to data from the site, he raised $586,940 between 27 August 2020 and 7 January 2021.

But this is what the police are doing, not just attacking non white people, but helping to bail out criminals.
US police and public officials donated to Kyle Rittenhouse, data breach reveals

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...se-data-breach-reveals/ar-BB1fI6O2?li=BBnb7Kz

A data breach at a Christian crowdfunding website has revealed that serving police officers and public officials have donated money to fundraisers for accused vigilante murderers, far-right activists, and fellow officers accused of shooting black Americans.

In many of these cases, the donations were attached to their official email addresses, raising questions about the use of public resources in supporting such campaigns.

The breach, shared with journalists by transparency group Distributed Denial of Secrets, revealed the details of some donors who had previously attempted to conceal their identities using GiveSendGo’s anonymity feature, but whose identifying details the website preserved.

The beneficiaries of donations from public officials include Kyle Rittenhouse, who stands accused of murdering two leftwing protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last August. Rittenhouse traveled with weapons from neighboring Illinois to, by his own account, offer armed protection to businesses during protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Rittenhouse, who became a cause celebre across conservative media throughout late 2020, and was even supported by then president Donald Trump, held a fundraiser on GiveSendGo billed as a contribution to his legal defense. According to data from the site, he raised $586,940 between 27 August 2020 and 7 January 2021.

As I was telling my wife on Saturday the Marines have a big issue with gang members joining to get access to guns and learn how to properly handle them. Police departments have a huge problem with white supremacy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As I was telling my wife on Saturday the Marines have a big issue with gang members joining to get access to guns and learn how to properly handle them. Police departments have a huge problem with white supremacy.
Policing in America was borne out of slave patrols. They've always been white supremacist by their very nature and construction.

Policing in America was borne out of slave patrols. They've always been white supremacist by their very nature and construction.

If you research and understand the origin and purpose of police, then this is no surprise.
Officer, Officer, Officer, Officer!
Yeah, officer from overseer
You need a little clarity?
Check the similarity!

Guilty on both counts

Held without bail. Her defense attorneys tried to use the "It is Christmas and she is a devout Catholic and her family wants to see her" reasoning for letting her out on bond. The judge said she could not treat her any different than any other defendant.

I am certain the young man she killed would like to be here for Christmas and his family would like to see him.

Held without bail. Her defense attorneys tried to use the "It is Christmas and she is a devout Catholic and her family wants to see her" reasoning for letting her out on bond. The judge said she could not treat her any different than any other defendant.

I am certain the young man she killed would like to be here for Christmas and his family would like to see him.

I heard that crap and was like "Hell Naw",

Animated GIF

Back