How do yall brothers feel about lingerie?

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I had this discussion with my boys. I was kind of surprised to be honest that a lot of dudes are into their women wearing lingerie.
Personally, I am a lingerie fanatic. The wife has to tell me stop buying stuff lol. I can go deep into discussions about the different brands.

A lot of homeboys are not into it as they say its just a waste of time. At the end of the day, its all coming off anyway. However, them same dudes will run off to the Strip club and drop $500 on a chick for a mental fantasy that they can't even finish.

For me, the lingerie seems to represent peak feminine energy and its something about seeing a woman embrace her femineity that unlocks a different mode. Let me worship your body a little before we dive in.

The problem with lingerie is that my wife doesn’t like it. She prefers my damn dress shirts. Now that I work from home she can wear all those MOFOs…..plus that shit is sexy for me.

I had this discussion with my boys. I was kind of surprised to be honest that a lot of dudes are into their women wearing lingerie.
Personally, I am a lingerie fanatic. The wife has to tell me stop buying stuff lol. I can go deep into discussions about the different brands.

A lot of homeboys are not into it as they say its just a waste of time. At the end of the day, its all coming off anyway. However, them same dudes will run off to the Strip club and drop $500 on a chick for a mental fantasy that they can't even finish.

For me, the lingerie seems to represent peak feminine energy and its something about seeing a woman embrace her femineity that unlocks a different mode. Let me worship your body a little before we dive in.
It doesn't really matter to me. It mattered when my wife and I dated and first got married. We are close to twenty years married now. I'd rather her be bucky naked for easy access. I will go to the strip club though.

I like women that looks sexy and lingerie is a part of it. What I don’t like is woman to show up like no effort was made which is a huge turnoff for me. And then want to know what’s wrong. If I met you somewhere looking sexy, don’t ask me to come over then show up like we been married for 30 years, it’s bedtime and you have no intentions of going home.

Never cared much about it honestly. I've always been more into boy shorts. A matching top and I don't even need nothin else.
One of my t-shirts and the boy shorts. The shirts and shorts don't have to match. As long as she's bra less, I can make it work.

I must say this because we'll y'all no how I am now. Although I love girlie girls, lingerie and boy shorts. The most important thing is to make sure she wash her azz and cat. If I smell anything I'm out

I must say this because we'll y'all no how I am now. Although I love girlie girls, lingerie and boy shorts. The most important thing is to make sure she wash her azz and cat. If I smell anything I'm out
Bruh...... Sometimes, you don't have even go down there. You can smell that shower washcloth and be like nooppppeeee.

Funny story though, I had an ex that got injured and the doctor warned her the medicine would probably fuck up her PH system and leave her with a small scent but that it would go away once she finished the prescription. Man, I low key hid them pills for two days. I was wrong as hell but man....

Bruh...... Sometimes, you don't have even go down there. You can smell that shower washcloth and be like nooppppeeee.

Funny story though, I had an ex that got injured and the doctor warned her the medicine would probably fuck up her PH system and leave her with a small scent but that it would go away once she finished the prescription. Man, I low key hid them pills for two days. I was wrong as hell but man....
When that ph balance is out of whack it will mess your head up 😂

That’s another thing that I won’t put up with, bad smelling women. I’ll make my exit quick….LOL. Man I remember one time when I lived in apartments, this lady a neighbor knocked on the door in the middle of the night. We had a few short conversations but nothing too serious. I am in the bed, sleeping minding my business. That lady came over talking about she wants to do the adult thing. Old girl pull the pants down and said eat it while that smell releases and was straight up nauseating. I told her to go home. I’m surprised those pants didn’t get up and walk out on their own….LOL

Not going to lie...my wife can walk past me in a damn ragedy MUMU....she look sexy!!!! Don't let her touch a ninja....I'm at attencion!!!!!!

That’s another thing that I won’t put up with, bad smelling women. I’ll make my exit quick….LOL. Man I remember one time when I lived in apartments, this lady a neighbor knocked on the door in the middle of the night. We had a few short conversations but nothing too serious. I am in the bed, sleeping minding my business. That lady came over talking about she wants to do the adult thing. Old girl pull the pants down and said eat it while that smell releases and was straight up nauseating. I told her to go home. I’m surprised those pants didn’t get up and walk out on their own….LOL

Hey man it's one chick...she was so sexy to me....so at an event I was next to her. She had on one of the short shirt looking dresses. I was about to put my points in....then she had a negative scent.....hell now I'm looking at her sister. LMAO!!!

Also yall need to make them puddins wash the a$$!!!!! LITERALLY!!!!! Some of these women scared to rub they booty hole.....seee I make it known...while I'm licking that cootchie I stick my finger there to let em know.

Back