How can GREATMESS talk so much......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Yep, you confirmed it. All those su wins were flukes.

SOGGY,

Did you really, really, really, really think the crumbs from Gramcrackers were going to win the BC last year, and the year before that, and that, and that (you get the pic)? ;) How did you feel when it didn't happen, and didn't happen, and didn't and didn't (see where I'm going)? :D I really, really, really want to know. :p

Re: Re: Re: So ya wanna go there, huh?

Originally posted by LadyJag

What's wrong honey? Did I touch a nerve? ;)

No sister! Hell I like the way you roll. At first I was surprised, but then I realized that it takes a Southern gal to have "balls" since the men obviously don't!

Oh, and to answer your question. NO, he wouldn't give me any even if I wanted some. You see, I'm of "LEGAL AGE" which excludes me right there.

Hell, don't worry about Doug and his preference, I'm willing to "rotate" the tires on you late model jags

Is this "closeness or bi-ness" anything like the "paper brown" process or whatever mumble jumble you were referring to before. They're both news to me but you seem to have the "INSIDE TRACK" so maybe you know from experience. :eek:

No sister, I don't roll like that. I ain't got nothing against the beige sisters, I know where to find the "blackness". As for me, I'm definitely not "bright", Skin black as nite with gums like purple hull peas. A true mandingo, remind me to show you some day. As for the other, well let's just say that I talk isht, not pack it.

Come on you can tell us. It's okay because we's all family. :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: So ya wanna go there, huh?

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Nice comeback Mike. :D

Mandingo, huh???? Remind me to remind you to show a sistah what ya workin with. ;)

Gotta run, chum. :cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So ya wanna go there, huh?

Nice comeback Mike. :D

Mandingo, huh???? Remind me to remind you to show a sistah what ya workin with. ;)

Gotta run, chum. :cool:

Lady Jag ( With emphasis on the Lady)

I was just about to send you a complimentary note as well. It was really good exchanging with you. I like your style...no offense but "Sister, you got balls"!

Take care and have a good weekend.

PS: Alright jags, I'm thru with yall for a while...I wonder who's next! Dayum, it's getting time for some football!

SOGGY,

Did you really, really, really, really think the crumbs from Gramcrackers were going to win the BC last year, and the year before that, and that, and that (you get the pic)? ;) How did you feel when it didn't happen, and didn't happen, and didn't and didn't (see where I'm going)? :D I really, really, really want to know. :p

I'll tell you what I said. I said, "Wait til next year". And the next year I said, "Just wait til next year". And the next year I said, "Just wait til next year". And the next year I said, "Just wait til next year". And the next year I said, "Just wait til next year". And the next year I said, "Just wait til next year". And the next year I said, "Just wait til next year". And now I am saying, "Just wait til this year".

;)

BACK THIS THANG UP

I have got to "BACK THIS THANG UP IN HERE, UP IN HERE". How in the world can you talk about HISTORY AND TRADITION within 10 years -- or is that when SUcks HISTORY and TRADITION began? We are East of Ruston, we are "in the woods", but you know what else -- WE ARE THE MACK OF THE SWAC AND THE #1 HBCU IN THIS US of A

You "City Slickers" from Baton Rouge need to come to the "Piney Hills" and see how we are building this DYNASTY, one game at a time. :D Then you would eventually catch on to the terms HISTORY and TRADITION. It's just like an education, no one can take away your knowledge, once you attain it. YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY OUR HISTORY AND TRADITION -- BECAUSE WE HAVE EARNED IT THE OLD FASHION WAY -- ONE STUDENT/GAME AT A TIME!!!

Re: BACK THIS THANG UP

Originally posted by Grazioso@GSU
You "City Slickers" from Baton Rouge need to come to the "Piney Hills" and see how we are building this DYNASTY, one game at a time.

Grazi,

Lets not give these people too much credit now. We all know that Baton Rouge ain't no city, its just "BIG KUNTRY". And SU folk sure in hell ain't no "city slickers". "Hood Rats" is more like it!

Re: Re: BACK THIS THANG UP

Grazi,

Lets not give these people too much credit now. We all know that Baton Rouge ain't no city, its just "BIG KUNTRY". And SU folk sure in hell ain't no "city slickers". "Hood Rats" is more like it!

Soggy,

Is that the best you could do? :confused:

Billy Crystal and John Singleton send help. :rolleyes:

The only thing typical is the arse whippin SU has administered to gsu that last eight years. I'm sure you understand that too don't ya?

Re: Oh ohhhhhhhhhhh

Look out BigMike! Momma Jag done sent one of her daughers to do some fightin'!

<font size=6>
ROTGDF...LMMFAO!
ROTF LMAO
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Panthro, go back to sleep before football season gets here!

You're late...LJ and I have finished our intercourse...er verbal that is!:D

The only thing typical is the arse whippin SU has administered to gsu that last eight years. I'm sure you understand that too don't ya?

Uhhhhhhhh Lady Jag, what did I do to you? Why are you on me? Just in case you didn't know, this is the smack board not small talk.

You see small talk is the place where you can talk about topics like...

"Trumpet or Trumbone, which weapon is safer?" or "The brown paper bag test: is it still needed?" You know, stuff like that.

Just trying to make sure you know were you are posting.

u forgot one...

You see small talk is the place where you can talk about topics like...

"Trumpet or Trumbone, which weapon is safer?" or "The brown paper bag test: is it still needed?" You know, stuff like that.

add"real hair or horse hair" to that list.

Same O Geek,

What's wrong dude? Are the facts to hard to face? Well, if so I suggest YOU hit the small talk board with the men, women and children and stop whining about what I post. I only state facts baby so read em and weep.

I do understand your pain however
[size=+6]NOT![/size]

Oh, and about the brown paper bag test: I suggest that you consult LilMike. He brought it up in the 1st place, not me. :p

Dtown,

Go back to small talk and take L-Jag with you.

Soggy,

Now that's typical. :bawling:

Smack summer school send help fast. :idea:

Hey G,

What's up with these jaguars, sending all these ladies on here to defend them and run a little smack. All these female jaguars and hardly any of the fellas.

Reminds me of:
mounds_logo.jpg

Mike,

The women of the Nation actually remind me of

almondjoy_logo.jpg

You see, Almond Joys got nuts, Mounds don't!

Are you fellas trying to say because we're females, we can't smack?:xeye:

You Grumbling folks need to STFU cuz the scoreboard speaks for itself....and it's been speaking in SUccess' favor for quite some years now.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back