How can GREATMESS talk so much......

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUtrp96

HBCU SCREAMING CHAMP 99'
How can GREATMESS talk so much about Superior when they haven't beat us in almost a decade. I mean are those people at greatMESS that retarded, where they can't understand the difference between Win/Loss.

A short lesson, if you beat a team you can talk smack. Why because you beat, it don't matter if you win by a half of point you still beat them.

If you loss to a team not 8 times in a row but if you lose 1 time, the least you can say is we will get ya'll next year. But DAYUM GREATMESS HAS LOSS 8 TIMES straight going on 9. Can someone please tell me what gives them the room to talk about SUperior.

What's so hard to understand:confused:,since 93 SUperior has been whopping up on GREATMESS. SO SUperior has every right to clown ya'll SORRY BUNCH OF BEOOOTCHES. YOU don't have NO RIGHT TO say nothing to SUperior but we will try to get ya'll next time...BUt I have NEWS NEXT TIME WILL NEVER HAPPEN

It's simply a matter of being [size=4.5]GREAT[/size]. I realize that's something you wouldn't understand. Let me give an analogy:

A human's characteristics and personality is formed during it's infancy. Reinforced during it's youth and confirmed during it's adulthood. Even in our infancy, we achieved Greatness. Do you realize that the 2nd season of football, we showed the world what was to come. That team was undefeated, untied, and un scored upon. That had never happened before and will NEVER happen again. In our youth, we grew and continued to develop as we forced our way onto the pages and newsrooms of American Society. Major networks such as ABC sent down their "best" Howard Cosell to do a documentary on GREATNESS entitled "100 YARDS TO GLORY". In our adulthood, we cemented our place in football history (note I didn't limit this to BCF, but all of college football). We were the first collegiate team to play in the Louisiana Superdome, we were the first college football team to play in Japan, we were the first predominantly black college team to send a player to the NFL, we were the first college team to have a Black QB start, star, and win the Superbowl, we were the first college team to have a Black QB start in the ProBowl, we have the all-time winningest coach in the history of college football.

I could go on, but why waste my time with someone who knows nothing of tradition, of class, of honor...after all, the only thing you know (as does the rest of the SMACK Board)..............
Southern [SIZE=3.0]SUCKS[/SIZE]well!!!

Well lil Mike.....

I think you got it backwards, GSucks and has been sucking for the last 8 years.........

Ignore us now and cry later...but SUperior will be SWAC Champs this year..... Count on it!!!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
BigMike,

I just admire the way you are committed to educating America's youth!

It's a thankless and endless job. Especially with these functional illiterate and immoral suckers from SUCKS. I don't know if it's all those years of residing on top of a hazardous waste dump, tailgating too close to those portapotties, inbreeding to keep the "paper brown" process, or too much bisexual activity (In High Places), but no matter what we try to enlighten these [size=2.5]girlbeaters[/size], they still continue to be the same sadazz SUCKERS!

To emphasize the indelible marks produced at Greatness, only 10 programs in college football have more faces in Canton than Icon Grambling! This is one reason why we are the <font size=7>I</font>_ _ _ of _ _ _! I viewed Grambling's four faces in '97, what a sight of Greatness it was.

This is why Grambling we never see 19 years of mediocrity. Our destiny is simply Greatness.

BTW, the programs that have more faces in Canton than Gram are the traditional powers -- ND, USC, Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Illinois, SMU, Oregon and Syracuse.

Southern will never be mentioned in the class of the aforementioned. I guess traditionless programs are not allowed.

Note: If confused see the bold words.

Man it's really pathetic. Despite the fluke success that they had in the 90's, these [size=2.0]suckers[/size] are afraid to really step out there. That's why they marvel (while still being pissed) at how the [size=3.5]CARTEL[/size] brings the isht on this board.

It's simple: [size=3.5]WE ARE SOME BOLDAZZ KICKAZZ MEMBERS OF THE FUTHA MUCKING CARTEL[/size] who grew up watching THE ICON become THE ICON!

Gram are the traditional powers -- ND, USC, Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Illinois, SMU, Oregon and Syracuse.

All the people you used to propel yourself on this have one thing in common with you: Not worth a damn lately.

You are probably the best of that bunch, which is very sad, with your championship last season.

Notre Dame- living off the name.
USC - see above
Grambling - see above also
Alabama - here and there, but not a serious threat
Ohio State - yawn
Michigan - just not enough as of late
Penn State - last season, ugh!
Illinois - What? Must have been a great history because ain't been doing ish.
SMU - lesser known in Dallas than MVSU is in Mississippi.
Oregon - One Rose Bowl as of late, that's it.
Syracuse - the basketball school?

Instead of worrying about what Grams used to be, step into the "new".

Traditional powers huh? WEAK!

Originally posted by SU Jag 79

All the people you used to propel yourself on this have one thing in common with you: Not worth a damn lately.

Which means that all others not mentioned on that list were not worth a damn before lately...right?:emlaugh:

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Is this supposed to be smack?:rolleyes:

Oh this is sad...now they done went and got their women folk involved. Where the men folk at? For all those years, it was poor Mamma Jag out there by herself. Now DDJ has come on here trying to save yall.

Now, you see why yall get's no respect...Rodney Dangerfield, please send help!

norespect2.gif

Which means that all others not mentioned on that list were not worth a damn before lately...right?

Dumb Futha Muckers .... No SOGgy, some of us weren't DUMB enough to put ourselves on a list with teams that weren't doing anything recently. However, GRAM Logic would tend to flow that way, right? You just proved a point. All Grams can talk about is history because even though you won the title last year, NO One respects you. The only ones you are scaring are those field mice in Ruston-East, excuse me, Grambling.

Y'all keep watching Canton, we'll stick with Birmingham.

MAN TALK THAT CRAP TO PEOPLE THAT YA'LL HAVE ATLEAST BEATEN..,..YOU PROBABLY WASN'T AT GRIMLIN WHEN THEY BEAT SOUTHERN...SO THATS WHY YOU ARE MADE...YOU WENT TO THE WRONG SCHOOL...

FACE IT, YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE SOUTHERN WILL ALWAYS LOOK AT GRIMLIN AS LOSERS........ ATLEAST I CAN SAY GRIMLIN NEVER BEAT SOUTHERN WHILE I ATTENED SUPERIOR...YOU CAN'T SAY THE SAME.

NIJJA I KNOW I'M HITTING HOME...CAUSE YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THE PAST...
WHAT, WHEN YOU FAIL ALL OF YOUR TEST IN SCHOOL, YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS ,"SHEEE YA'LL SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WHEN I WAS IN PRE-K I ALWAYS GOT SMILING FACE ON MY PAPERS"... WELL I AM HERE TO TELL YOU BUDDY, THEM SMILING FACES ARE USLESS NOW AREN'T THEY. JUST LIKE DOUG WILLIAMS IS, USELESS...HE WAS SHINING WHEN YOU WERE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, BUT HE STILL HAVEN'T BEAT SOUTHERN.
YOU KEEP TRYING TO FIND BAD THINGS ABOUT SOUTHERN, DON'T NOBODY BUT YOU AND YOUR JAKEARSE FRIENDS FROM GRIMLIN RUN ALL OF THAT SMACK ABOUT SOUTHERN..THE SCHOOLS THAT HAVE BEATEN US,DON'T RUN SMACK LIKE YA'LL 8 GAME STREAK LOSERS!!!!!

YA'LL GRIMLIN ARE SAD!!!!!!
YA'LL BAND SUCK, FOOTBALL TEAM AIN'T NO BETTER, DANCING GIRLS ARE UGLY AS "L".

I HAVE JUST SPOKEN THE TRUTH!!!!!! NOW WATCH HOW THIS GRIMLIN FOOLS START TALKING ABOUT EGYPTIAN HISTORY AGAIN!!!!!

So ya wanna go there, huh?

Originally posted by MikeBigg

It's a thankless and endless job. Especially with these functional illiterate and immoral suckers from SUCKS. I don't know if it's all those years of residing on top of a hazardous waste dump, tailgating too close to those portapotties, inbreeding to keep the "paper brown" process, or too much bisexual activity (In High Places), but no matter what we try to enlighten these [size=2.5]girlbeaters[/size], they still continue to be the same sadazz SUCKERS!

MikeLittle,

When I think of a funtional illiterate and immoral sucker a "CERTAIN" football coach from northern LA comes to mind. So why don't you cool it with the mud slinging, especially since there is enough to go around and and try to curtail the number of "ILLEGITIMATES" a certain somebody is producing in good ole Fumbling's backyard. MMMMMMMKAY?

checkmate FOOL :redhot:

Oh ohhhhhhhhhhh

Look out BigMike! Momma Jag done sent one of her daughers to do some fightin'!

Re: So ya wanna go there, huh?

Originally posted by LadyJag

MikeLittle,

When I think of a funtional illiterate and immoral sucker a "CERTAIN" football coach from northern LA comes to mind. So why don't you cool it with the mud slinging, especially since there is enough to go around and and try to curtail the number of "ILLEGITIMATES" a certain somebody is producing in good ole Fumbling's backyard. MMMMMMMKAY?

checkmate FOOL :redhot:

What's wrong, he wouldn't give you any? At least he's heterosexual, or hadn't you heard about the "closeness" on y'all's staff...

Heterosexual he MIGHT be, but he DAMN sho can't spell it.:emlaugh:

<h3>Defender of the Gold and Blue</h3>

More Fumbling logic!!!!!

Man it's really pathetic. Despite the fluke success that they(SU) had in the 90's, these [size=2.0]suckers[/size] are afraid to really step out there. That's why they marvel (while still being pissed) at how the [size=3.5]CARTEL[/size] brings the isht on this board.

It's simple: [size=3.5]WE ARE SOME BOLDAZZ KICKAZZ MEMBERS OF THE FUTHA MUCKING CARTEL[/size] who grew up watching THE ICON become THE ICON!

lilmike,

If this aint the most stupid ish you have posted in a while then I don't know what is.

Let see: SUccess is SWAC Champion in 93, 97, 98, and 99 while wiping the floor with the scrubs from
Fumbling
. Ohhhhhhhhh, but that's a fluke. I see what you mean. :rolleyes:

Let's we forget that FUMBLING shared a title in 94 and won outright in 2000, BUT something else happend those two years didn't it, MiggBike. SUccess still demolished the POP WARNER PUNKS from gsu and exposed them for the FRAUDS that they STILL are.

Soooooooooo, you be the judge. Who's the FLUKE, biggSIKE????? Yeah, that's what I thought!!!! :idea:

Sistah Hagg,

I really hate smacking a woman, but since those "she"males have sent you on here I guess I'll go ahead in put you in your place. I noticed how you only dealt with the 90's, but maybe you hadn't come into bloom before then and just wasn't aware.

Anyway as I stated earlier in this thread, we can talk to yall however we want cuz we recognize yall as being the Rodney Dangerfield of the SWAC. You've been around a long time, but there's no long term substance about that powder blue program.
I'm telling you here and now that you are about to go on a drought similar to the 60's-80's "championship fast".
Before we are finished, Pete and your program will be exposed
as second tier.

BTW: Just so you will know, Doug has his share of "acquaintances" in Baton Rouge. I guess those ladies that have a thing for coaches can't find a heterosexual one in Baton Rouge.

OHHHH ****!!

lil mike.....

You got knock the FUG OUT!!!!!

Hold him up so I can get his wallet!!! LOL!!!!

DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!
fridaysplash_r2_c1.jpg

Re: Re: So ya wanna go there, huh?

What's wrong, he wouldn't give you any? At least he's heterosexual, or hadn't you heard about the "closeness" on y'all's staff...

What's wrong honey? Did I touch a nerve? ;)

Oh, and to answer your question. NO, he wouldn't give me any even if I wanted some. You see, I'm of "LEGAL AGE" which excludes me right there.

Is this "closeness or bi-ness" anything like the "paper brown" process or whatever mumble jumble you were referring to before. They're both news to me but you seem to have the "INSIDE TRACK" so maybe you know from experience. :eek:

Come on you can tell us. It's okay because we's all family. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back