How Black Are You Test!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
TSU/BAMA,

Actually the Test was made in Great Britan. There are quite a few of us there. It's just for fun. Try it. You can use any name.

67% Black
mickey.gif

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Naw they asked what music your parents listened to......

My parents listen to soul music, and that's what I put. I grew up listening to the Temptations and Four Tops.
When it gave me my score/percentage, that's when it said that I could "listen to classical music and still be black."

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
When it gave me my score/percentage, that's when it said that I could "listen to classical music and still be black."

Are you sure? The only person I know that listens to classical music is the over-weight caucasion guy at work that sits across from me. And it puts him to sleep.............everytime.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Are you sure? The only person I know that listens to classical music is the over-weight caucasion guy at work that sits across from me. And it puts him to sleep.............everytime.

Not true. :lol:
I can listen to anything that sounds good.

This has got to be THE MOST RACISIST questionaire in the world.

ME....SONNY, the test said that I'M 69% Black.
ME!?!?!?!?!

I bet if someone made a 95% or better, it would probally say "YOU ARE A c**n".
British Black Folx are WRANGLERS.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
<b>Panthro is 56% black! You are posh right? Growing up you were taught to suppress that inner Blackness. They told you it was too vulgar. Embrace it. You can listen to that classical music and still be Black. Just remember there were Black classical composers too.</b>

Sure there were www.channel4.com/... . :rolleyes: I ain't heard of any black composers. :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm half black. :rolleyes: LOL! :lol:

Anyways... I don't know about "inner" or "outer" blackness. I only know of <b>culture</b>. :tup:

Astrya is 54% black!
:bawling: :redhot: :bawling: :kaioken: :bawling:
I demand a recount!!!!!

-Astrya

Damn, Brits! Who the hell do they think they are???

:splat:

Well, I guess I'm the BLACKESS Mofo up in hea (so far)

Ol' TMeezie was clocked doing 75% in a 'black zone'............:cool:

Chilly down.....

:dude:

**fell da hell out**

Originally posted by PNeck019
54%
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Someone help me!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You are posh right? Growing up you were taught to suppress that inner Blackness. They told you it was too vulgar. Embrace it. You can listen to that classical music and still be Black. Just remember there were Black classical composers too.

WTF :confused:

They say I'm 58% black

I stopped after the first 8 questions because I didn't see any questions pertaining to blackness.

For example,
Do you put pork in collard greens?
Do you like grits?
Do you call your Mother or Grandmother Mama and Big Mama?
Do you like BB.King or Johnny Taylor?

Originally posted by MightyDog
I stopped after the first 8 questions because I didn't see any questions pertaining to blackness.

For example,
Do you put pork in collard greens?
Do you like grits?
Do you call your Mother or Grandmother Mama and Big Mama?
Do you like BB.King or Johnny Taylor?

Do you double-wash your chitlins?
Should Jeffrey Osbourne have ever left L.T.D.??
How many bananas do you put in a 'banana pudding' ?
Do you drain the 'broth' off your neckbones, before you serve them??
Do you drink with the church Deacons on Saturday night, before church on Sunday????
How many Crown Royal bags do you have????

:idea:

Originally posted by SU's Finest '93
You are posh right? Growing up you were taught to suppress that inner Blackness. They told you it was too vulgar. Embrace it. You can listen to that classical music and still be Black. Just remember there were Black classical composers too.

WTF :confused:

They say I'm 58% black

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

U got 2 much of your momma in you gul. lol

Originally posted by Panthro
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

U got 2 much of your momma in you gul. lol

Not according to the people who gave this survey. My mama is 100% black, if not more...and so am I.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back