Houston Voted Top City To Live In

Houston Bashing

Y'all know Houston is the place to be.
mag.jpg

Originally posted by mighty hornet
A city that has tropical storms and hurricanes shouldn't be considered!

Sorry Houston!

Mighty Hairnet! You still have not answered the lady's question. Where do you live? Are you ashamed to say?

Undoubtedly, the fine quality education available for blacks in the city had something to do with its selection.

Teeeee SSSsssss UUuuuuu,Teeeee SSSsssss UUuuuuu,
Teeeee SSSsssss UUuuuuu,Teeeee SSSsssss UUuuuuu

Go Houston! Go Houston!Go Houston! Go Houston!
:teleport: :teleport::teleport: :teleport::teleport:

I only drove through Houston on my way to Galveston and I fell in love with it. As a matter of fact, <b>Houston</b> is tops on my list of places to move to. Atlanta was number one until I decided to go to Kappa Beach this past April. Memphis is too close to home for me.
I guess you can call me a "future Houston transplant." I'll probably be there in a year and a half or so.

Yooouuu Knooowww Whatt can I saaayyyy?:D
The newest issue of B.E. was waiting in my mailbox when I made it to the house yesterday. I was happy to see Houston topped the lists in many of the categories used to select the #1 city for us. For an example Houston was tops in affordable housing and for a positive urban environment, but I could have told you that.

Also, kudos to sitsa Janell Ellison, she gives love and props to TSU twice in her commentary.
That's great exposure for the
Tto the Sto the U.
"I hope the administration capitalizes on it"

There are also several other good articles in this month's issue.
Get your B.E. I got mine!

By the way Mighty Hairnet, I'm still waiting. Where do you keep the hair from falling in the fries?

Houston #1

If you think most people that are here in Houston are from some where else and decided to settle here because its a great place to live. Yeah we only get two season here ( hot and not so hot) but its a great place.

TSU TSU TSU

(Im so glad I went to TSU:eek: ...Tigers sing it with me now:eek:

Originally posted by mighty hornet
A city that has tropical storms and hurricanes shouldn't be considered!

Sorry Houston!
SMH @ that statement.

Tropical storms are not even the norm. Other than a couple days ago, when was the last time Houston has really had to deal with the weather? Like someone said, it's either hot or not so hot. I'd rather have a couple of rain storms than earthquakes, tornadoes, blizzards, or what ever else mother nature can throw at you.

Houston sports will be off the chain, once again, as soon as these Texans get going. We got the Astros (doing well again), Comets (4-time Champ.), Rockets (back to back champs...and looking forward to the next wit Steve Francis), Areos:rolleyes: (they did win a championship though, :D) And, aren't we getting an Olympic bid?

Houston's landscaping and freeways will be on point in about a year to a year and a half. The neiborhoods are being built fast, and are all beautiful.

As a die hard Houstonian...I don't see how you can doubt the "H". Im a bit suprised, but then again, I understand the #1 rating.

One time fo' Missouri City.

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
Houston sports will be off the chain, once again, as soon as these Texans get going. We got the Astros (doing well again), Comets (4-time Champ.), Rockets (back to back champs...and looking forward to the next wit Steve Francis), Areos:rolleyes: (they did win a championship though, :D) And, aren't we getting an Olympic bid?

Don't forget we're hosting the Super Bowl in 2004!! :D

I guess it was time for THE REAL NUMBER ONE CITY, to step back I'm still proud to be an Atlantan and we've been there and done that....

1996 Olympics
1994&2000 Super bowl
2000 Baseball All-Star Game
1995 World Series Champions

Can someone tell me why that DUMP in D.C. is always in the top 3????

I graduated from high school in the metro Atlanta area and am in Texas right now. So I will not get into this debate.

I'm not from LaGrange dummy, that's just where I am now. And I didn't ask you to put that on here anyway.

Watch it sucka

Watch your mouth!

Remember this... "Don't nothing get a duck in trouble but its beak!"...

Originally posted by unknown1
I'm not from LaGrange dummy, that's just where I am now. And I didn't ask you to put that on here anyway.

Back