Houston Principal Enforcing Strict Dress Code for Parents Visiting School

The Founder

I am 100% in support of this!!!!

I am so damn sick and tired of grown men walking around saggin with do rags on their head and women thinking it is cool to come out with a bonnet on their head and pajamas on.

If the kids have a dress code then the parents should have one when they visit the school. These parents who disagree are full of it. If you know your child has to be at school at a certain time and you have to be at work then get up earlier. Also, in my opinion if you leave the house and still have pajamas on with your hair in a bonnet then you haven't washed your behind yet.

------------------------------------

https://newsone.com/3851866/houston-principal-dress-code-parents/

An April 9 letter that was sent home with James Madison High School’s 1,600 students went viral for all the wrong reasons. In the letter, which was crafted by the school’s Black principal, Carlotta Brown, parents are given strict guidelines for what they can and cannot wear when entering the school. Sagging pants, bonnets, rollers, crop tops, shorts, leggings that are not covered by long shirts and more are forbidden, according to the letter.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When your momma showed up to the school in her robe and rollers to whoop your ass in front of the class, was she ghetto?

When your momma showed up to the school in her robe and rollers to whoop your ass in front of the class, was she ghetto?

My mother never showed up in a robe and rollers to whoop my ass in front of the class. My father showed up in his military uniform to whoop my ass in the hallway in the 6th grade. That was last time my parents ever visited the school for disciplinary issues.

Hell my mother was a teacher and when she showed up at the school she was dressed appropriately.

That was conjecture. And yes, I already know you have always been an uppity negro from a privileged existence who lacks the empathy to understand that people are born to unfortunate circumstances that they must be educated and encouraged to escape. So, you throw stones at others yet expect empathy for your own flaws. I totally get it.

That was conjecture. And yes, I already know you have always been an uppity negro from a privileged existence who lacks the empathy to understand that people are born to unfortunate circumstances that they must be educated and encouraged to escape. So, you throw stones at others yet expect empathy for your own flaws. I totally get it.

Man hush....LOL....

This is a teaching moment to those parents....and yes I come from a privileged existence just like you....and just like you I took full advantage of it...and just like you I provide to my children and ensure that they take full advantage of it. Also, you have no idea of the depth of my empathy toward others. We may see each other in passing but when you have time sit down and have a conversation instead of pushing an arrogant attitude full on conjecture of a person's life that you quite frankly have no earthly idea of what it entails.

SMH......

Last edited:
So, a parent cannot come to school in a t-shirt and non sagging pants or a female in a blouse and pants or skirt? Puhleeeeze! I saw a woman come to school to get her child who was in trouble in a t-shirt with "Don't Ask Me for Shit" on it. That should be excused?

Last edited:
So, a parent cannot come to school on a y-shirt and non sagging pants or a female in a blouse and pants or skirt? Puhleeeeze! I saw a woman come to school to get her child who was in trouble in a t-shirt with "Don't Ask Me for Shit" on it. That should be excused?

Exactly!!!!

What gets me is the excuses that are given. I’m rushing....I take them to school then I come and get dressed...

The "too woke for their own good" folks gotta stop justifying and condoning dumb shit. I remember when teachers and schools were symbols of authority and were respected as such. There is nothing wrong with this policy and if you're so trifling to represent yourself that way in public then stay mad. My sister is a teacher on the verge of finding a new career because of the lack of home training of students and their parents.

I was up at the middle school last week. This mother had on a tee shirt with no bra. Big nipples sticking out. Those leggings on with no drawz showing the fattest Kamal toe around and she was ghetto fine. As a grown man I was distracted so you should have seen those little horny azz 7th and 8th grade boys. Lol This should not happen at a school.

I was up at the middle school last week. This mother had on a tee shirt with no bra. Big nipples sticking out. Those leggings on with no drawz showing the fattest Kamal toe around and she was ghetto fine. As a grown man I was distracted so you should have seen those little horny azz 7th and 8th grade boys. Lol This should not happen at a school.

This girl at school likes my son....well I went to pick him up after football practice and her mother was there. She had on some of those tights showing the camel toe along with a bonnet. This was at 5:15 in the afternoon. From what my wife explained the silk bonnets are worn at night or when you sleep because the cotton in pillows dries out their hair. So if I see a woman with one on it means she has not washed her body.

Concerning the woman....honestly I can't remember what she looked like or anything else....so I know darn well this distracts some hormonal young men.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man hush....LOL....

This is a teaching moment to those parents....and yes I come from a privileged existence just like you....and just like you I took full advantage of it...and just like you I provide to my children and ensure that they take full advantage of it. Also, you have no idea of the depth of my empathy toward others. We may see each other in passing but when you have time sit down and have a conversation instead of pushing an arrogant attitude full on conjecture of a person's life that you quite frankly have no earthly idea of what it entails.

SMH......
I’ll pass.

Back