Houston HBCU Alumni Association 1st Annual T-shirt Party

C-LeB28

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

The Houston HBCU Alumni Association, Inc (a 501 c (3) organization) is hosting an "All Conference College T-shirt Party" Saturday, June 5, 2004 at Chancellor's Ballroom (6535 Dumfries) in Houston from 7:30 pm until 12:30 am.

The Houston HBCU Alumni Association, Inc. (formally known as the Houston Coalition of Black Alumni Associations, Inc.) is a consortium of local Houston area based alumni of several HBCUs.

The theme is: "Gathering for Excellence Provides Strength to All" and the focus is to raise scholarship funds for the two participating Houston area HBCU alumni chapters (TSUNAA School of Business Alumni Chapter and Alabama State University Alumni Association Houston Chapter). This event is open for all HBCU graduates to attend!!! You do not have to be a Texas Southern or Alabama State graduate/student to attend. We are asking all college graduates or students of Prairie View, Southern, Grambling, Alabama A&M, Jackson State, Mississippi Valley, Florida A&M, Bethune Cookman, North Carolina A&T, etc... to attend!!!

Tickets are $20 and are available for sale from myself or TSUNAA Vice President of Finance Mr. Clarence Brooks at clarence.j.brooks@usdoj.gov

Tickets are also available at Ticket Attractions at 5959 Richmond, Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77057. Tickets Attractions number is (713) 952-5333 or www.tatickets.com/ go to the home page and look under "HOT EVENTS" and select "College T-Shirt Party" to purchase tickets online.

Regards,

Christopher Le Blanc ('96)
President, TSUNAA, Inc.

HEY - great idea, great event

i'll be there!!!

*please remind me because, between now and then, i might forget a few times

:hat:

Back