69.95 per night
Hotel Parking - $18.00 Daily
Rollaway Bed - $25.00 Daily

Room Type 1 - STANDARD /1-2 PERSON
Room Type 2 - STANDARD (1-3)
Room Type 3 - Standard 1-4
Room Type 4 - TRIPLE/QUAD OCC
Room Type 5 - QUAD OCCUPANCY

rates hella cheaper when the classic ain't in town....

It is all good but is this gonna be the official hotel? I am asking this because there is gonna be a lot of drinking and everyone staying around the same place would help in case someone needed a ride to their room...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You guys should also try going on Priceline. A few of us used it for the Bayou Classic, and we were all satisfied. I stayed at the Sheraton for $60 a night.

Also there are a number of lower level hotels downtown, that are pretty reasonable.

Try these CBD Locations

Quality Inn
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn
Best Western
Holiday Inn Select Convention Center
Sleep Inn

NICE

The only thing with priceline, you're not guaranteed what hotel you will get. If we can pick a certain hotel that is a good location to the events and has a good price would be great.

the Sheraton huh. My dad is an regional manger for the sheraton hotel or something like that. I think I can get a room there for half price or dayum near free. I don't know i'll have to ask. Plus I workl at the Dubble Tree Hotel here in tallahassee and I think i'll have some discounts by june. But I don't want to stay there if it isn't near where all the events will be taking place. I don't know how my transportation will be by then so I want to be as near as I can to the events.

Let's see if this works

Try this site, New Orleans Hotels for prices. I have it assigned for those arriving on Fri Jun 7 and leaving on Sun June 9.

That ambassador isn't a bad deal, being in the CBD.

I think I will go with my old stand by.. it is a ten min drive.. but fugg it...

Has anyone looked into getting room at a certain hotel?

That Ambassodor looks good, maybe someone from Nola can go by there and see if they can get more info and maybe a group discount.

Originally posted by Fiyah

..... maybe someone from Nola can go by there and see if they can get more info and maybe a group discount.

ah, you only have "one" poster from NOLA that is involved with the reunion. :idea:

I will advise everyone that know for sure they coming to make their reservation early, I tried to get a group rate at a hotel where a friend work but they didn't have any available....hint!

I went on priceline asked for the best hotel in the District and made a $60.00 offer. I got the Doubletree 300 Canal St.

I had no idea they would accept the offer.

Back