Honda Battle of the Bands

Actually we (Gram) heard a lot of **** coming out of your (FAMU) horns as well. It was some stuff (Been Away) that you all didn't know so don't try to go off on us. That version was horrible and they tried to make everything suit y'all and forget the rest of us. Y'all woodwinds weren't exactly blowing themselves (I stood next to them). Why hate? That car (or whatever the hell it was) looked horrible and next time check the NIKE symbol before you attempt to make it. I saw a lot of your people falling during the field show also. The best part of your show was when you all were standing still. :bawling: :mad: :idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
woodwindangel
I am feeling you for what you are saying. I was on the sidelines and I did hear some terrible thimgs on the field.

NESS......

You all sound bad even on music you know. What's your excuse now? For all that crap that comes out of your horn during the half-time shows. Learn to march and play. Disclaimer: everyone sounded like crap during the mass band pratice. But unlike you all during the performance everyone attempted to put forth and effort. GSPoo still sounded like a really really good middle school band.

What you talking about our field show for?? Just because you didn't like don't mean it wasn't a good show. You saw stuff on the field....well WHOOPDIE DOO.... do you want a cookie? I saw alot of crap in your band but I didn't say anything besides the fact that you all sound bad. Truth be told...the best part of YOUR show was when you all left the stands to change into the tuxes

before you talk about someone else sounding band go pratice on some scales and learn how to march and play. Cause you guys sound BAD!!!!!!!

I'm Done............................ ------>

Originally posted by Stanizzle 100
NESS......

You all sound bad even on music you know. What's your excuse now? For all that crap that comes out of your horn during the half-time shows. Learn to march and play. Disclaimer: everyone sounded like crap during the mass band pratice. But unlike you all during the performance everyone attempted to put forth and effort. GSPoo still sounded like a really really good middle school band.

What you talking about our field show for?? Just because you didn't like don't mean it wasn't a good show. You saw stuff on the field....well WHOOPDIE DOO.... do you want a cookie? I saw alot of crap in your band but I didn't say anything besides the fact that you all sound bad. Truth be told...the best part of YOUR show was when you all left the stands to change into the tuxes

before you talk about someone else sounding band go pratice on some scales and learn how to march and play. Cause you guys sound BAD!!!!!!!

I'm Done............................ ------>

dayum! he said that! :eek:

Actually that raggedy ass **** you all put on the field was boo boo. Don't get mad at us because we finally got props for doing something good and don't get mad if someone finally tells the truth about y'all. You all aren't as good as you think you are. Most of the people playing Been Away was GSU. Who cares what you think. everyone got the same amount of money regardless of how everyone thinks the bands sounded. The car was horrible, the shoe was horrible, hell the whole show was horrible (with the exception of Order My Steps). But like I said everyone got the money so it really doesn't matter. We represented the SWAC well.

wood windangel,

i hate to rain on your parade, but that battle of the bands was not really ALL about money. it was more about pride and who could say that their band was better.

plus i want u to know that u are not gonna get to far on here without providing supporting details with your statements. they make your argument so much more convincing. if u are gonna talk about the field show, say exactly what was wrong with it! if u are gonna talk about their gimmicks, say exactly why they were lame. just a little food for thought :idea:

Originally posted by freak-nastee
wood windangel,

i hate to rain on your parade, but that battle of the bands was not really ALL about money. it was more about pride and who could say that their band was better.

THIS YOUR OPINION OF WHAT YOU THINK THE SHOWCASE WAS ABOUT. I'M SURE THE HONDA PEOPLE HAVE A DIFFERENT ONE.

Back