Homecoming killers 2K19

atl hornet

The nerve of these country ass ninjas scheduling us for homecoming like we’re Valley or PV. Come October 12th JSU’s asses are in for a surprise!

Y’all got lucky beating your daddy TnSU last week but we all know that Tenn State is having a down year. Please don’t think for one second that you have a good football team JSU. Alcorn & Bama State will go back to kicking yall’s ass per the norm.

JStank fans & players after Bama State stings that ass in Montgomery west
24fce43b-3e25-46b5-9485-ada93ddf638a_image.jpg

Last edited:

Hold on! Nickel who the hell has Honey bee state played to have y’all chest out like y’all world beaters ? UAB is about to be 1-11 and is the equivalent of a jv team .... Tuskegee is still d2 at the end of the day nickel we whoop that ass 20-2 last year and it’s gone be worse this year... we yo daddy and always been ... go sit yo ass down somewhere... we got some raid spray waiting on y’all ass when y’all come...

Hold on! Nickel who the hell has Honey bee state played to have y’all chest out like y’all world beaters ? UAB is about to be 1-11 and is the equivalent of a jv team .... Tuskegee is still d2 at the end of the day nickel we whoop that ass 20-2 last year and it’s gone be worse this year... we yo daddy and always been ... go sit yo ass down somewhere... we got some raid spray waiting on y’all ass when y’all come...

D2 don’t mean anything when it comes to Skegee. They have quality athletes & would probably beat JSU every year

D2 don’t mean anything when it comes to Skegee. They have quality athletes & would probably beat JSU every year
Nickel, Sausage Head Hughes isnt on our sidelines anymore. Yall and whoever is left on our schedule is about to feel the fury on the "RED BLOCK JSU" from days past. Bend ova and assume the position!!

southern_jsu-800px.jpg

And like my homie Mike Biggity says, "Dont get Biggity" and make us put those red face masks back on.

W.C.+Gorden+JSU.jpg

Last edited:
Nickel, Sausage Head Hughes isnt on our sidelines anymore. Yall and whoever is left on our schedule is about to feel the fury on the "RED BLOCK JSU" from days past. Bend ova and assume the position!!

southern_jsu-800px.jpg

And like my homie Mike Biggity says, "Dont get Biggity" and make us put those red face masks back on.

W.C.+Gorden+JSU.jpg

Hughes was really out here making frauds look good smh .... rent is due nickel.... and JSU coming to collect...

Nickel please skegee own y’all asses and have beaten y’all damn near every year lol 😂... go prepare for gram crackas and not embarrass the swac east this week honey bee state lol

Seriously, Bama State defense looked like bowling pins last weekend. I'm just surprised no one called the child abuse hot line. KSU went in their house, slapped them around, smashed all of their furniture, turned over their refrigerator, ripped out the door bell and used their heads to ring the bell...smh & lol

1568845363894.png

Seriously, Bama State defense looked like bowling pins last weekend. I'm just surprised no one called the child abuse hot line. KSU went in their house, slapped them around, smashed all of their furniture, turned over their refrigerator, ripped out the door bell and used their heads to ring the bell...smh & lol

I mean everybody own that stadium that’s Mumford east, Memorial east, AAMU south , grambling south... Honey bees state that high school cheerleader that give it up to everybody lol have you no shame !!! Lmao 🤣

From this day forward Alabama state is known as Oprah state because you get a W, you get a W everybody comes in our new stadium and gets W except state !

That’s funny considering before last season, we had a 4 year winning streak against y’all

So has bama state conceded victory to gram already. I mean yall got Ls coming way before we tap that arse again. That remedial arse offense ain't gonna cut it LMAO. And we not gonna even talk about how Kentucky state had around 30 points with no pass attempts against that defense lmao

Atl honey bee just gone skip over grambling huh? 😕
I know you ready to play in a stadium filled with a real fan base & a real band but y’all got gram coming up. Focus on the G-men please sir lol

Then why, dear heart, did you post that and include UAPB?

I apologize. It’s changed
So has bama state conceded victory to gram already. I mean yall got Ls coming way before we tap that arse again. That remedial arse offense ain't gonna cut it LMAO. And we not gonna even talk about how Kentucky state had around 30 points with no pass attempts against that defense lmao
Atl honey bee just gone skip over grambling huh?
I know you ready to play in a stadium filled with a real fan base & a real band but y’all got gram coming up. Focus on the G-men please sir lol

1) we’re not worried about muscle milk university. Hell, they may forfeit the game knowing them.

2) I’m just worried about beating the East’s ass.

3) We play in a stadium with a real fan base every week. At least we have our OWN stadium. Get one of those before you try to come for us

I apologize. It’s changed

1) we’re not worried about muscle milk university. Hell, they may forfeit the game knowing them.

2) I’m just worried about beating the East’s ass.

3) We play in a stadium with a real fan base every week. At least we have our OWN stadium. Get one of those before you try to come for us

It took y'all till 2013 to own ya'll stadium.... and that ain't even yours 80% of the swac owns that new stadium and Alabama State aint one of those teams …. before said stadium ya'll rented this stadium..... how soon we forget....
See the source image

Back