Home Gym Equipment

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
I'm looking into purchasing my own elliptical machine. I want the flexibility of being able to use it at 4am, if I so desire. We don't have a 24 hr. gym in my area. The earliest the gym opens is 5:30am. I, also, what to get away from the thousands of germs present on the shared equipment.

I have hand weights, ab helper and a chair (that Panthro just told me how to use).;)

What equipment do you have at home? What made you decide to go ahead and make the investment? Has it been beneficial for you to have the equipment at home versus going to the gym to use theirs?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
I don't like home workout equipment. It makes me lazy. The only one I have at home is a Body by Jake machine.

A set of stairs................

Like DSN, I rather hit the gym then have equipment.

Does anyone else have any home gyms? I'm really interested as this is something that I've been contemplating for a while now. :)

The socialization and germs in the gym is a turnoff. :tdown:

Panthro said:
Does anyone else have any home gyms? I'm really interested as this is something that I've been contemplating for a while now. :)

u scared......................:bump:

Panthro said:

You saw that special too, huh? I feel the same way. One of my co-workers has a few things at his crib. I may use his stuff in the future.

I'm looking into purchasing my own elliptical machine. I want the flexibility of being able to use it at 4am, if I so desire. We don't have a 24 hr. gym in my area. The earliest the gym opens is 5:30am. I, also, what to get away from the thousands of germs present on the shared equipment.

I have hand weights, ab helper and a chair (that Panthro just told me how to use).;)

What equipment do you have at home? What made you decide to go ahead and make the investment? Has it been beneficial for you to have the equipment at home versus going to the gym to use theirs?

Honestly, I purchased a really nice treadmill from Sear?s and continuously used it for 6 months. I don?t remember the last time I?ve gotten on that thing. I love interacting with others, which is why I have a gym membership and a member one of The Woodland?s Run/Walking Teams. A home gym works for many, but it is just not for a person like me.

I bought the BOWFLEX about 5 years ago and used it pretty hard, but there is nothing like going to the gym.

Does anyone else have any home gyms?

Deac O'Malley has a Weider Home Gym he'll let you HAVE, if you want it.. It's four years old and wasn't used very much. There isn't scratch on it, in PERFECT working condition...

I'm looking for someone to take it off my hands... I'll be moving in December and I really don't want to take it with me...

All you have to do is come get it.....

:dude:

I personally want my own stuff in my house. My erratic work schedule just doesn't allow me to keep a steady routine at the gym. Having my equipment at home will be best for me.

Back