Holy Spirit Empowerment & Encouragement: June 2016

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Hello everyone! Happy summer to you all!:)

I apologize for not submitting words of encouragement for May. I trust you all are putting forth a concentrated effort to remain faithful in your walk with God. May was a very busy month for me; I won't go into detail, but I will say that you truly have to be careful what you ask God for because He'll definitely give it to you! LOL! But I am so very grateful for the opportunities and pray He has more assignments for me.

There is always a word from God for the people of God, so here is June's message. To avoid confusion, I will post my thread(s) under a different title, as my posts are intended to encourage the Body of Christ in their faith, walk, and work for God, and hope it will draw someone to Christ.

I decided to go a different route, but nevertheless, I pray you find this encouraging. Stay in faith, stay in prayer, stay with God......and stay cool in this heat!

96lioness

Disclaimer: To those who believe in the Lord God Jehovah, creator of Heaven & Earth, and have accepted His Son, Jesus Christ, the Resurrected Saviour, as their Lord & Saviour.

The minute we invited God into our lives and accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord & Saviour, God gave us His very own Spirit, the Holy Spirit. It is the most valuable and resourceful tool in the life of every committed Christian and/or Believer. It is God’s Spirit that intensifies our soul and being with a passion for devotion to Him. In our personal Word & prayer time with God, it is the Holy Spirit that ushers us into the presence of God and overwhelms us. As your worship and praise deepens, sometimes you can even smell the very fragrance of God.

Living the life of Jesus Christ takes effort and determination. It not only calls for us to be a light that reflects the goodness and greatness of God, but also calls that we as Christians/Believers produce sweet fragrances that reflect Him. Be encouraged and reminded that God’s expressions of His power and love for His also occur through aromatic supernatural experiences:

• Oh how so very sweet it is that Jesus Christ went to Calvary for us and died on the Cross for our sins? We no longer need Levitical law or priests that call for the pouring of holy oil upon us, but through the Blood of Jesus, we have His anointingon us and in us. This not only distinguishes us, but allows us to teach, discern false doctrine, and enlightens our mind to truth.

• The Holy Spirit is the Divine energy (and authority) God releases upon us, giving us power to be His witnesses. It is through our total obedience and surrender to the Holy Spirit we are able to radiate the fragrance of God’s knowledge everywhere we go. It is a smell of repugnance to those who refuse and reject Christ, but to those who seek Him, His life will smell like perfume upon our garments.

• As ambassadors for Christ, we walk in love. God is love, and when we truly abide in Him and allow Him to abide in us, we smell like Him.

Food for Thought-there are many different plants and spices referenced throughout the Holy Bible. Each is synonymous with virtues (Fruits of the Spirit) we need in order to maintain a close, committed relationship with God and are essential in the edification of His Kingdom:

Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance.

I challenge and encourage you, fellow brothers and sisters, to learn these plants and spices and how they are synonymous with the Fruits of the Spirit. Now.......

"WHAT AROMA ARE YOU?"

References:

Solomon 1: 3-4, Exodus 30-23-25, Acts 1: 7-8, 1 John 2:27, II Corinthians 5:20, John 13:34, John 15, Ephesians 5: 1-2, Galatians 5: 22-26, II Corinthians 2: 14-16

Last edited:

Back