hkd is a rocket ship

major095

ASU4real
up $1100 in a week. IPO was july 15 for $7.80. that's right... $7.80 to $1200 in 2 weeks. I have no idea where this is headed. Rumors of another short squeeze like gamestop, but how do you short an ipo? there are no options on this ticker b/c it's an ipo.
1659457535118.png

July 15th? wow
this is the sad part for me. i saw this on thursday. It was at $380. I had $4 in my robinhood account in cash and hadn't researched the stock so... I put my $4 on it. This morning, that $4 was $12. If I had only taken a little time and gamed it out. smh. still buying now. it's over $1400 now since I posted a few minutes ago.
edit... now at $1700 even after trading was halted.

Holy s#t!! Some brokers have already disabled trading. I'd recommend anyone that got in early get out now and take the profit if their broker will allow it.

It's over $2100 now. I in for $300 and made $100.. watching trader tv on youtube. they believe it's going between $4200 and $5k.

Last edited:
Really? Wow.
switched over to my minute charts. got out at $2200 with about $200 in profit on a $300 investment. dropped to $1800 after hitting high of $2500. that is so insane. going to watch and if it starts moving again going to jump back in. can only trade in and out 3 time in 24 hours on robinhood b/f they tag it as day trading. they have rules about how much money you have to have in order to day trade.

Angry Face Palm GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Damn

Great work!!

You have to be paying attention and ready to make a move on an instant. I'll definitely be monitoring though in the next couple of days.

Back