Hippocritic Republican Party/Makaho

Mr. Matriculation

Makaho, your party has some serious problem with hippocritic behavior:

1. Adultry-Bill Clinton commits adultry and he almost gets impeached. Mayor Juliani commits adultery and gets knighted by Queen Elizabeth today. :confused:

2. Economic Scandals- George Bush(Texan) and Dick Cheney(Haliburton Energy) rub elbows and take contribution from Enron, a company that has singlehandly destroyed thousands of lives and they get no serious negative publicity. Al Gore go's to a fund raiser in China and he almost loses his Democratic nomination because of Republican fallout. :confused:

3. Judicial System-Janet Reno still gets bad flack over the way she handled the office of Attorney General when the "China Gate" scandal was going on. But Ashcroft has refused to answer any questions about Enron because he received campaign contributions. :confused:

These are just some observations i've made. I wonder if this is just "politics" or are Republicans really just some lowdown hippocritc dogs?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Matriculation, this goes on every election, on every level, in every state....When Reagan was in office, the democrats pointed the finger. When Bush was in office, the same thing. When Clinton was in office the republicans did it. And now it's the democrats turn again. Remember there are 3 sides to every story...your side, thier side, and then the truth. It's just typical partisan politics. I was and still am a big Clinton Basher, why?

1. "I" voted for him because I thought Bob Dole was too old and out of touch, and I felt betrayed by a lot of Clinton's actions while I was an officer in the Military !!

2. I felt he disgraced the office...not by cheating on his wife. I'm not married but I also know what time it is. I was upset about where he did it. I think he should have respected the office more.

But partisan ship will always remain in politics. If we continue on with this 2 party system then you will continue to see it.
BTW, I believe that Politicians and Diapers should be changed often and for the same reasons.

Good post Mr. Matriculation :tup:

Makaho,
All this time, I thought that the Republican Party was flawless. That no Republican could ever be considered doing anything remotely close to unethical or worse yet, something illegal. I could've sworn that only Democrats do dirt.
:D

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Makaho,
All this time, I thought that the Republican Party was flawless. That no Republican could ever be considered doing anything remotely close to unethical or worse yet, something illegal. I could've sworn that only Democrats do dirt.

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Makaho,

MH, the Republican Party is flawless, as is the Democratic Party.

It's the individuals in them that give them their flaws.:D

Back