Hey, whatever happened to "Carlton" from Fresh Prince of Belle Aire?

Jag-Tig said:
I do wonder what happened to Kim. She was probably a 'regular' girl who ended up acting, but is now living a regular life. As for Jalisa (can't think of her real name) you know she did Hanging w/ Mr. Cooper and then she did a Steve Harvey Show episode a few years back. And of course Cree Summers (Freddie) is just a hippie as she wants to be, but she's still doing A LOT of voice-over work for cartoons and commercials.

Did ya'll see what show Big head Malcom Jamal Warner was supposed to be on this season? I think it's the one with the sports anchor, the dude from Seinfield. But I haven't heard much about it.

Vanessa from the Cosby Show ain't doing squat either. I don't know who told her she could do that talk show a few years back. She was still looking weird.

Did ya'll see Rolo from Sanford and Son on the BET Comedy Awards. Good Lord that man was looking old. you could hear the audience gasp out loud when they realized who he was. He was looking like Grady... :(

Great reset on Kim. I swear I have thought the EXACT SAME THING every since watching the sitcom. Precisely. She seemed so "normal". She was good peoples just from a sitcom impression point of view.

eeeeeeasy on Vanessa and Rolo!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

Back