Hey Texas Sorry

Texas Sorry yall some sore losers. You all should be merged with Jackson State's football program....just play together.
Speaking of jsu, did the g ever settle with them for that homecoming situation. I don't care how many games grempax wins. That staph-gate, bus boycott make you like school on MLK day. No class!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Speaking of jsu, did the g ever settle with them for that homecoming situation. I don't care how many games grempax wins. That staph-gate, bus boycott make you like school on MLK day. No class!

Question...how did yall get them stolen Chinese or Japanese TVs through customs?

Man look we done beat yall ass....now get gone....real teams have shit to focus on.
Founder, much respect for what the g-men are doing in football. But you asked a question, and I just didn't want you to go through life without the answer to your question.

@C-LeB28 you thought you were gonna get the last word in? How about y'all get a FOOTBALL stadium while y'all playing in a damn soccer stadium. You gotta get a football TEAM first I guess.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
dishonor-of-cheques-4-728.jpg

Back