Hey Texas Sorry

The Founder

Please do not try and steal our video screen, bleachers, reserved seats, turf, or footballs. We know how yall are....that is all.

Aye

Didn't they have yall 21 - 0 last year?

#no cape but

33wnlaf.png

Cute you worried about us taken your raggedy shit, hell we worried about if we can walk away alive if we step on someone's tennis shoes...too soon....well what you got new that we would want Herbert I'll come over in the pickup truck!

Cute you worried about us taken your raggedy shit, hell we worried about if we can walk away alive if we step on someone's tennis shoes...too soon....well what you got new that we would want Herbert I'll come over in the pickup truck!

Wow so low.....for that we asking for a 50 piece from Kincade!!!!

Also “taken” is past tense....please use “taking”....you need to steal some English books.

No it was not a 50 piece seeing you only won by 26, but I enjoyed myself while dangling my feet in the same old pond that has been drained, cleaned and refilled with the same of dirty water (of cheating), got a few bites and catches and realized that your team ain't that special and as much as I hate those yellow bastards in the south I think they might just get y'all November 25th, see you next year in Houston where we will kick the shit out of y'all because I am going to put on a football speed camp in the summer for our team...Good Luck with the rest of your season or maybe Not!

No it was not a 50 piece seeing you only won by 26, but I enjoyed myself while dangling my feet in the same old pond that has been drained, cleaned and refilled with the same of dirty water (of cheating), got a few bites and catches and realized that your team ain't that special and as much as I hate those yellow bastards in the south I think they might just get y'all November 25th, see you next year in Houston where we will kick the shit out of y'all because I am going to put on a football speed camp in the summer for our team...Good Luck with the rest of your season or maybe Not!

Look you all are still Texas Sorry.....

Back