Hey SWAC!

Hell, I was eating lunch, working on an Excel Spreadsheet, doing a cost analysis in SAP and smacking you weaklings at the same time. Ain't no thang.

I'm a Gramblinite kid, hell we take em on in sets of four (whether on the smack page or in the Red Roof Inn.) As soon as you finish your mayonaise sammich you can try again!

Hey Nice! How's Brown's football team doing this year? Oh, I forgot you lost touch! SMH at this SWAC wannabe...

That team would have beaten all yall and you know it.

LOL man!!! Are you implying that Nicholls State was a quality team? You sound about as star struck over those chumps as TnSt. folks were over Tn Tech. Trust me bruh, your ranked squad did BCF no favors by getting into a shootout with a 2-7 PWC, either.

Again I ask, how's the weather in Montana (or Idaho, or North Dakota..... it's all the same) these days?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Grammies......

If you're nervous because your SWAC championship chances indirectly rest on the outcome of the CCC, post below.......

If you sked you might have to actually play a credible opponent in the SCG (if you happen to stumble into it), post below......

:emlaugh:

Oh no no sweetheart....quite the contrary

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Did I hurt your feelings, good. I like it when I make the ladies mad, that makes the sweet talk so much better.
IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING!!!!

I'm flattered that you choose to discuss my alma mater so much....It's invigorating.

Brang on the KY nucka, brang it on.....Nov. 24th is fastly approaching.:eek:

ROTF @ this brother

Originally posted by mighty hornet

You got your days mixed up!!!!!
On Mondays, I eat hot sauce sammiches!!!!!!!

Hey MH, long time no talk to.:wavey:

Re: Grammies......

Originally posted by HBCUs
If you're nervous because your SWAC championship chances indirectly rest on the outcome of the CCC, post below.......

If you sked you might have to actually play a credible opponent in the SCG (if you happen to stumble into it), post below......

What chances do you have? What are you playing for? How many azzwhippings did you stumble into?

Your program is in DK and you know it. Hell, I didn't bring up Nicholls, but since you did===> they outscored your sad azz program. How's Lois Lane doing at qb these days? Tell her, Denmark Reed is considering early entry into the pros...thanks to those weak azz passes she threw.

Tenn Tech ain't all that, but they beat TnState (the same team that gonna kick your DK'd program.

Wassup DTown!!!!!!

Looks like it'll be Alabama State vs Southern for the SWAC Championship!!!!

I wonder who MikeBigg gonna pull for?
:snicker:

I hear Montana weather is actually decent this time of year....... temperatures in the 30s by day, teens by night. Snow flurries here and there. I also hear the Rockies are beautiful this time of year. It should be a most enjoyable trip.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Wassup DTown!!!!!!

Looks like it'll be Alabama State vs Southern for the SWAC Championship!!!!

I wonder who MikeBigg gonna pull for?
:snicker:

He'll be stuck between a rock and hard place on that one.

Tell me more about Montana. Obviously, you're pretty enamored with them. Oh I remember, they have gotten intimate on (not with) your azz in previous years. Is that why yall afraid to make the playoffs anymore?

Hey DTJ, will you be in town this weekend? If so, pass by the Omega Tent so we can meet each other. I'll behave myself...

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Hey DTJ, will you be in town this weekend? If so, pass by the Omega Tent so we can meet each other. I'll behave myself...

In town for what baby....PV, I thank NOT!!!!!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

In town for what baby....PV, I thank NOT!!!!!

[size=5.5]AW ISHT![/SIZE] I thought you were gonna wear that cat suit like in the picture and really get "house" from the jaguar nation! Oh well, take care...we'll smack later!

HBCU,

I think you fail to realize something. We actually want to you to beat Alcorn. We want to play "Fluke" again! The only way we can play them is for you to beat Alcorn.

HBCU,

I think you fail to realize something. We actually want to you to beat Alcorn. We want to play "Fluke" again! The only way we can play them is for you to beat Alcorn.

Don't worry SOG. You'll get the chance to play that (600+ yard) "fluke" :rolleyes: again. JSU will do our part.

Now do your part and try not to bend over to SUcks......... again. The board won't be a very cozy place if you lose #9.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mike B, me lose touch, NEVER! However if you must know, all is well in Providence, and the Bears are sitting at 5-3 (maybe not so well), and we'll be 6-3 Saturday evening.

Give it up old man, you can't win with me. I already apologized about the milk thing with your wife, and you refuse to let me be.
You called me out last week, and it got you nowhere.

After next week, maybe I will finally retire you to the checker board, or a plastic surgeon, just have my doe, I'd hate to beat up one of the more respected seniors in the state.

NICE

Hell, I ain't respected. I'm the worst fhugging ole ugly azz man you could find. My one redeeming quality is that I give less than a dayum about what a pissy tale young azz jaguar wannabe has to say.

And I don't play no checkers. I'm a dominologist. That's right, I specialize in dominology. For those who don't know, that's when you have advanced beyond playing dominoes. I'm not gonna come with the old lie about "I put the spots on them", but I was there when they decided to do it!

Boy you don't know nothing about MikeBigg!

Re: Dominoligist

So you saw them put the spots on dominoes. So you could also tell us things like, how Casper the friendly ghost died, How Micheal Jackson used to be black, and how you used to put those little swirly things in the middle of a "45" to play on the record player.....Damn, I miss drankin RIPPLE !!

DD NUPE 4LIFE !!

Ripple, Boones Farm Tickle Pink, TJ Swan.

Man, I think I'll have a "retro" weekend during the BC and drink some just for ole times sake!

Mike B, something we can finally agree on, and that's TJ Swan, man I had plenty of happy nights drinking that stuff.

NICE

Nice,

When we finally meet, we're gonna have to get a couple of bottles and see who gets drunk first!

HELL NOOOO!!!! There is no way, I'm getting drunk around you. First, you're an old player, so I don't stand a chance in that department (drinking that is).

Secondly, I don't want to be drunk around anybody, that I TOOK 50 dollars from. You'll never crack me upside the head, and take your money back.

NICE try Bigg, but it won't work. However, I'll gladly split A bottle with you. ha ha ha

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
HELL NOOOO!!!! There is no way, I'm getting drunk around you. First, you're an old player, so I don't stand a chance in that department (drinking that is).

Secondly, I don't want to be drunk around anybody, that I TOOK 50 dollars from. You'll never crack me upside the head, and take your money back.

NICE try Bigg, but it won't work. However, I'll gladly split A bottle with you. ha ha ha

NICE

Dayum, I know Suge warned you that I was a treacherous old nizzle from North La. I thought I had your azz that time. If you come see us play in Birmingham, I'll have that drink then.

Back