Hey Squaws!

MikeBigg

Iwasn't gonna do this...I really didn't want to mess with yall!
Afterall, what can I say to some 0-16 Potato Salad Sandwich eating sippians that could get yall to raise up and smack back.

Then I realized, it ain't about yall at all. You're just a bit actor in this major theatric ass kicking revue starring Doug, Greatness, and the Mighty Cartel! That's right...we're coming to visit with you jelly cake and home fried chicken eating out of a paper bag clowns this Saturday as part of Stop 1 of our Greatness Tour!

Don't try to act like yall don't eat those dayum potato salad sandwiches either. Hell, I know cuz I got kinfolk over there in Natchez who serve those things at wedding receptions along with that dayum "urnge" kool-aid. I don't know where yall come up with some of the isht yall do, but hell yall do it well.

Anyway, we love and respect yall for what you used to be. So we gonna give you a real good ole time EDDIE TO MARINO asswhipping so your prexy will get yall a good coach. But don't **** with Spears, we gonna keep him around awhile!

Hey Mike; Okra sammichs are better.

Good Game and Grambling is not all that. What happened to Hymes?

Shanklin is the Real Deal.

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Hey Mike; Okra sammichs are better.

Good Game and Grambling is not all that. What happened to Hymes?

Shanklin is the Real Deal.

Props to the Braves...Thomas didn't do a bad job and got his team to compete throughout.

GSU has the talent to go 12-0, but it will be difficult. There will be few blowouts this year cuz the teams are competitive.

I like Shanklin too! Personally, I would make him the feature back because of his big play ability. We'll see! As for Hymes, I think it's just that Eugene is too talented to sit. Expect him to get some pt throughout the season.

Gram,

You don't have nothing to smack about, you only beat Alcorn. Thats just like Jackson St beating u, it doesn't thrill us to beat a scrub, but since you're not on our level, we understand. Goooooooo Grambling! :D

Back