Hey Pine Seed YOUR time has come...

Man them Lynch Street boys scared about what AAMU about to do with them. Still hanging around UAPB like some lambs about to get slaughtered....LOL I know @LuvTheBoom16 (copy cat of @LuvDaBoom#1 ) don't want to ask @Oracle what's about to go down in Huntsvegas.

Po chicken jsu & TP.......LOL
View attachment 8724

Don’t you got a bye week too look forward too since SUcks plays NAIA schools nobody knows .... hop off a&m’s tip ... where was this energy towards your papi acorn smh... if you don’t play a real opponent this week mind your business smh.... playing dirt water tech this week and got the nerve to smack.... kick rocks j rock!

Don’t you got a bye week too look forward too since SUcks plays NAIA schools nobody knows .... hop off a&m’s tip ... where was this energy towards your papi acorn smh... if you don’t play a real opponent this week mind your business smh.... playing dirt water tech this week and got the nerve to smack.... kick rocks j rock!

I you want to argue with me and "sked" of AAMU.......scary so and so.......LOL

"Thee" Chicken
1573157932094.png

Kneegrow I got a whole thread smacking M&M put your reading glasses on... we ain’t acting like how y’all was acting when Acorn whooped that arse like y’all stole sum...

Well get the hell out of this thread and act like you have a backbone! I don't want to see you in this UAPB thread anymore. Man up and stop running passive smack with AAMU. What the hell is wrong with you? LOL (giving you some of that instigating medicine you love so much).......LOL

1573159800803.png

Back