Hey Piglets!

MikeBigg

Alright you Sam Sausage Heads, it's about that time. Since I've been on this board, I've heard nothing from you "tomato gravy" and biscuit eaters but how yall were the new dogs in town. Smacked about running wild in the SWAC.

Well, it's time! The world will be watching to see if you're finally ready for the big boys. It's time for you to step up and prove that you can be a legitimate contender. Nuck all the Foise about this game not counting in the standings. This is your credibility game...we're calling yall arse out!

A word of advice...tell Cooper before hand that this is a big game. As I said, nuck the foise about it not counting in the standings...it counts on the SMACK PAGE!

If!

If we lose I'm going on vacation, anyway.

When we win, I'm still going on vacation. So I don't care what you are saying. :D

I'm sure the Dawgs can handle yall asses either way. The later being the preference.:emlaugh:

PS. IN OTHERWORDS WE ARE ABOUT TO KICK OFF IN YALLS AZZ!

Some more pig humor prior to Saturday...

A farmer was trying to breed three sow hogs so he took them into town to the stud hog service. Once the hogs had finished breeding for the day, the stud owner explained, "If you see your hogs rolling in the mud, then they're pregnant. If they're basking in the sun, then the breeding was unsuccessful."
The next morning, the hogs were basking in the sun, so the farmer put them back into the truck and repeat drove back to town. The next day, the farmer noticed the same thing. His hogs weren't in the mud, rolling around, so he figured they weren't pregnant. Again, he loaded them into the truck and drove back to the stud service.
The next morning, the farmer couldn't bear to look at his hogs, so he asked his wife, "What are they doing?"
His wife responded, "Well, there's some good news and some bad news. The bad news is the hogs aren't rolling in the mud. The good news is they're already in the truck, and one of them is honking the horn!"

Moral: Just like A&M...can't wait to get cfuked!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LMAO!!!!

That was pretty good. You know MD won't stand to be out done with jokes. I got 50 on MD!

Also, flip the script, Bruh! That ain't happenin'

Back