Hey Lioness....

The Founder

It's been a long time since I have been in trouble.....well I'm about tear all that down.

So every time I go through the drive thru I pass my wife the food and ask her to hold it. She gets mad because she says it should be easy for me just to put it on the back seat....but I get mad because she can't just take it out of my hands and put it on the back seat. So I resolved all that I'm just going to put her ass on the back seat.

Is this a good solution?

It's been a long time since I have been in trouble.....well I'm about tear all that down.

So every time I go through the drive thru I pass my wife the food and ask her to hold it. She gets mad because she says it should be easy for me just to put it on the back seat....but I get mad because she can't just take it out of my hands and put it on the back seat. So I resolved all that I'm just going to put her ass on the back seat.

Is this a good solution?
Sounds like a plan Founder (although your name may be Flounder for real after that).

Is this a good solution?
Man, why you going through all that??? Just tell her to have your food ready for you when you get home and be in a mini robe while she's at it!!!

APPARENTLY!

Look I thought long and hard about what you guys said and I had to come to the realization that my wife is a nurse and can injure me fatally.

Also the only person who can give sound advice on this subject is CeeDog and for the most part he has been quiet which is scary.

Is this a good solution?

The only good thing I see from this "solution" of yours is that I won't be putting you in detention. I MIGHT be visiting you in the hospital tho.

The only good thing I see from this "solution" of yours is that I won't be putting you in detention. I MIGHT be visiting you in the hospital tho.

My wife is all talk....she not goin do nothing. I play like I'm scared. Look at these pitiful dudes in here telling me what I should do....man I bet they aprons at home.

Look I thought long and hard about what you guys said and I had to come to the realization that my wife is a nurse and can injure me fatally.

Also the only person who can give sound advice on this subject is CeeDog and for the most part he has been quiet which is scary.

CORRECTION!!!

I MIGHT be putting flowers on your grave. I hope you had the sense to not actually tell her that part about putting her in the back seat.

You don’t need to be scared of your wife.

But you do need to pay close attention to your tastebuds. If your powered doughnuts and salt taste funny, I’d call that 800 number immediately. And please watch out for any vegetable/garden salads.

I’m kidding Founder
Dayum! Sounds like experience talking........LOL

Back