Hey Lioness....

I've never been a wife, but I've always been a female and I've been a grown woman now for some years.

Heed the words of the Lioness and please DO NOT make that request!

What you cuttin up for now....come on over to Founder's place and tell him all about it....we can get some Riunite on ice and talk about it.

@96lioness @Herbert77060 @CEE DOG @pvdogteam @Tpop33 @Olde Hornet .... Anybody heard from our friend @The Founder?
I wonder who's riding in the back seat today? A friend of mine always says..."Bro...there are 2 kinds of men in this world....Those that
"run" their house, and those that "run around" their house!!!" I'm wondering if @The Founder is/was of the same opinion....lace 'em up Founder...lol

Man look....them dudes that "say" they run their house have no idea that they are lying. LMAO!!!!

I tell you what to do. Walk in the house real mad. Start yelling for no reason. Then say let's ride. Open the back door when she walk to the car. Then you get in the back. That will show her who's the boss.

I tell you what to do. Walk in the house real mad. Start yelling for no reason. Then say let's ride. Open the back door when she walk to the car. Then you get in the back. That will show her who's the boss.

Yep he will have her cornered at that point, that will show her who's boss

I did that already. Her ass got in the passenger seat and we sat there for about 5 minutes until I got out and got in the drivers seat. Her response, "You know what's good for you."

Speaking of which....I'm going to post my wedding on here one day...when we were doing our vows and it was my turn I stepped back and decided to look at her up and down...she said,...mic'd up where errrrrrrrrbody could hear her..."You can a damn fool if you want to."

It was at that moment I realized that my wife was the female version of Suge Knight.

Yes...I had to walk home today because she had her purse up front and I refused to touch it so she said either I get in the back or walk home.

So, during your trek back to the house, I’m guessing (or at least hoping) you did some thinking (or at I’m hoping you did). Are you still sticking with your decision to “delay” the backseat situation with your wife? Or did this little walk back to the house get any of The cylinders in your brain to click in to gear?

So, during your trek back to the house, I’m guessing (or at least hoping) you did some thinking (or at I’m hoping you did). Are you still sticking with your decision to “delay” the backseat situation with your wife? Or did this little walk back to the house get any of The cylinders in your brain to click in to gear?
Crickets.......

I told her to get in the backseat yesterday....it did not go well.

Back