Hey JRock, Must you be so cruel, Why AAMU for homecoming?

So said the school that got skull drugged by the Kentucky State Thorobreds......Not the Louisville Cardinals, Kentucky Wildcats or Bowling Green, but the Kentucky State Thorobreds. This set the SWAC back 50 years. The Milsap Majors are the best college football team in Jackson, Mississippi. JSU is a total embarrassment to the SWAC...

Courtesy of Kentucky State Athletics

The Kentucky State University football team rattled off 33 unanswered points and held off a late charge to post the 33-25 victory over Jackson State in the 33rd Annual Circle City Classic held at the Lucas Oil Stadium Saturday.

It marks the first time in school history Division II Kentucky State has recorded multiple Division I wins.

The Thorobreds racked up 353 yards rushing on 48 attempts for a robust 7.4 yards per carry. Redshirt sophomore Jaylen Myers (Maryville, Tenn.) lead the team with 92 yards on 13 attempts and one touchdown. He added a 31 yards touchdown pass.

Get off Kentucky state nuts .... it would be a Damn shame if we whoop y’all arse and we lost to said school you highlighted.... and as long as Texas southern still trotting out on the field losing to Sunday school university and swac schools across the board continue losing to bottom feeder fcs teams then everybody setting the swac back 50 years... SWAC not ready for NCAT or FAMU in the meac... we behind as a conference don’t just single out j state even though I’ll never forgive JSU for that L ever... ever! 😒

Ya'll are meeting S.U. at a bad time. S.U. is about to go UAPB on you guys......Blame All Con for this one....

I hope we wear all white tomorrow jrock lol the best white unis in the SWAC out there look like some Angels flying around don't they?...we about to drop yall off lol

I hope we wear all white tomorrow jrock lol the best white unis in the SWAC out there look like some Angels flying around don't they?...we about to drop yall off lol

Vegas has you all a 17 point underdog and All Saints Day is today (not tomorrow). I would venture to say no matter what you guys wear tomorrow, you're going to be SOL......lol Po Mighty Dog....LOL

Deputy Dog: "I 'shole' wish we can play Bama State again this week. Those Jaguars are vicious and not very hospitable."
1572653046285.png

Goofy Dog: "We playing Southern University tomorrow? Well I am not going! I'd rather chase a car than fool with those Jaguars."
1572653966313.png

Vegas has you all a 17 point underdog and All Saints Day is today (not tomorrow). I would venture to say no matter what you guys wear tomorrow, you're going to be SOL......lol Po Mighty Dog....LOL

We will see Jrock..fuck them Vegas odds I like our chances lol we about to get this W and crash the party😈🤣...lol happy SU homecoming

You mutts are going to need Grambling to beat All Con, then go to Lorman and upset them. UAPB (Ya'll new step Daddy) basically have AAMU in a precarious predicament. After this Bayou Beatdown, the aforementioned will be your dependency/primary care needs...LOL

That's the good thing...We can count on the G-Men to come through...We found out last week that SU was less reliable than a dowser finding water with a forked witching stick. We don't need any other help. We can dispose of SU and then Alcorn.

See what I mean.

Back