Hey JRock, Must you be so cruel, Why AAMU for homecoming?

Dog81

I have finally figured out how to be beat Southern. We have got to limit the amount of time "Neck" is played. After every big play or TD the band strikes up Neck.

@Dog81 you should consider it a badge of honor to be Southern University and A&M College (The Elite A&M of the SWAC) homecoming bait. When choosing the 3 D-2 programs on our schedule, you all got the honor by default and no malice or cruelty was involved in the decision. You see, (D-2 B) "thee" jsu (the ultimate homecoming bait) is a road game this year and Edna View ({D-2 C} aka puke view) don't know how to act in public (besides not even pv students want to see that mess of a team {and we'll use the word team lightly}).....LOL

I'm sure you guys have some wizards really gloating over torturing then yanking Bumble Bee State tiny insect hearts out (Po @Oracle )......LOL Is the American Legion Hall Huntsville raising money to move Mighty Dog to a senior citizen home that will allow him the rights to using the computer? Things just haven't been the same around here since @Tigerpride halted issues of the Precision Poll and Mighty Dog stop distribution of the Maroon and White Paper......LOL

@Dog81 you should consider it a badge of honor to be Southern University and A&M College (The Elite A&M of the SWAC) homecoming bait. When choosing the 3 D-2 programs on our schedule, you all got the honor by default and no malice or cruelty was involved in the decision. You see, (D-2 B) "thee" jsu (the ultimate homecoming bait) is a road game this year and Edna View ({D-2 C} aka puke view) don't know how to act in public (besides not even pv students want to see that mess of a team {and we'll use the word team lightly}).....LOL

I'm sure you guys have some wizards really gloating over torturing then yanking Bumble Bee State tiny insect hearts out (Po @Oracle )......LOL Is the American Legion Hall Huntsville raising money to move Mighty Dog to a senior citizen home that will allow him the rights to using the computer? Things just haven't been the same around here since @Tigerpride halted issues of the Precision Poll and Mighty Dog stop distribution of the Maroon and White Paper......LOL

Lol...I don't take great pleasure in beating them on an annual basis. But what choice do I have? Every year they insist on coming back for more.. Lol.

Mighty Dog has been on assignment in the Cheneyville and Zachary area determining how to stop the Human Juke Box from playing that "Neck" song. He will make his guess appearance in Baton Rouge on Saturday. He will be the one with the AAMU windsuit and the Lone Star AAMU cap....

Homecoming Bait!!!! LMAO!!!!

When a team schedules you for their homecoming they have absolutely no respect for you. LMAO!!!

JRock, we gonna show you what HC bait looks like. I heard Alcorn let yall cross the 50 when the game was over.

JRock, we gonna show you what HC bait looks like. I heard Alcorn let yall cross the 50 when the game was over.

The first drive of the game we crossed the 50 and turned the ball over on the 15 yard line. I know you're just waking up from that Kentucky State horse kick to the head and things are kind of gray and hazy right now so we'll give you a pass......LOL

1572371465337.png

Last edited:
Mighty Dog has been on assignment in the Cheneyville and Zachary area determining how to stop the Human Juke Box from playing that "Neck" song. He will make his guess appearance in Baton Rouge on Saturday. He will be the one with the AAMU windsuit and the Lone Star AAMU cap....
The windsuit crew (which i just realized that I will be apart of one day lol)must be protected @ any cost. We need all AL state troopers north of US 80. Better yet just send Oliver's detail they about 16 deep

Hey @JROCK can u make sure that the team band and windsuit buses have ample parking? We understand that it is homecoming and u have 1k rvs on campus

The windsuit crew (which i just realized that I will be apart of one day lol)must be protected @ any cost. We need all AL state troopers north of US 80. Better yet just send Oliver's detail they about 16 deep

LOL!

The first play of the game we crossed the 50 and turned the ball over on the 15 yard line. I know you're just waking up from that Kentucky State horse kick to the head and things are kind of gray and hazy right now so we'll give you a pass......LOL

In your own words, "Must you be so cruel".

Hey @JROCK can u make sure that the team band and windsuit buses have ample parking? We understand that it is homecoming and u have 1k rvs on campus

I can't help you this year. I'll be in the ATL this weekend looking at HC on ESPN3. I'm expecting the Mighty Football Jaguars and Human Juke Box to visit me for the CB.....Don't tell anyone from All Con, I conveyed this to you.....LOL

The first drive of the game we crossed the 50 and turned the ball over on the 15 yard line. I know you're just waking up from that Kentucky State horse kick to the head and things are kind of gray and hazy right now so we'll give you a pass......LOL

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

so it's SU homecoming?....let's get this party started!... for the still festive su fans we're providing free jaguar meat for the post game tailgate lol

Last edited:
so it's SU homecoming?....let's get this party started!... for the still festive su fans we're providing free jaguar meat for the post game tailgate lol

Ya'll are meeting S.U. at a bad time. S.U. is about to go UAPB on you guys......Blame All Con for this one....

That is why so many teams lose their homecoming games...

You mutts are going to need Grambling to beat All Con, then go to Lorman and upset them. UAPB (Ya'll new step Daddy) basically have AAMU in a precarious predicament. After this Bayou Beatdown, the aforementioned will be your dependency/primary care needs...LOL

You mutts are going to need Grambling to beat All Con, then go to Lorman and upset them. UAPB (Ya'll new step Daddy) basically have AAMU in a precarious predicament. After this Bayou Beatdown, the aforementioned will be your dependency/primary care needs...LOL

That's the good thing...We can count on the G-Men to come through...We found out last week that SU was less reliable than a dowser finding water with a forked witching stick. We don't need any other help. We can dispose of SU and then Alcorn.

That's the good thing...We can count on the G-Men to come through...We found out last week that SU was less reliable than a dowser finding water with a forked witching stick. We don't need any other help. We can dispose of SU and then Alcorn.

I bet you still believe in the tooth fairy. Your eyes mIght glitter and teeth may grit, you will be Fiyah bitter because a victory AAMU just won't "git." LOL

HC schools are PV, UAPB, Alcorn, AAMU, TxSo, Valley, and Alabama State

Please add AAMU to the WC Gordon Classic as being a school that teams like to play.. That trophy is in Normal, Alabama. Please visit it on November 9, 2019...

Please add Kentucky State to the Circle City Classic as being a school that teams like to play.. Everytime JSU see a horse or hear a horse sound they start to shake...That game set the SWAC back 50 years!

Glad you added Bama State to HC Schools. How did that turn out for Ya?

PS: Oops! Please add Grambling to the WC Gordon Classic as being a school that teams like to play.. Now how dumb was that move? Ya got beat like a rented mule on a Tuesday!

Another PS and Oops! Please add Southern as being a school that teams like to play in the Big Cat Classic....Your team and band got beat to sleep.....

Another PS: How is Georgia Tech doing this year in football?

Please add AAMU to the WC Gordon Classic as being a school that teams like to play.. That trophy is in Normal, Alabama. Please visit it on November 9, 2019...

Please add Kentucky State to the Circle City Classic as being a school that teams like to play.. Everytime JSU see a horse or hear a horse sound they start to shake...That game set the SWAC back 50 years!

Glad you added Bama State to HC Schools. How did that turn out for Ya?

PS: Oops! Please add Grambling to the WC Gordon Classic as being a school that teams like to play.. Now how dumb was that move? Ya got beat like a rented mule on a Tuesday!

Another PS and Oops! Please add Southern as being a school that teams like to play in the Big Cat Classic....Your team and band got beat to sleep.....

Another PS: How is Georgia Tech doing this year in football?

So when SUcks done putting y’all mutts through the grinder like them folks at the Asian restaurants serving “sesame chicken” , do not stop go collect this ass whooping for the drivers seat in the east and blame it on the horses....you kneegrows need to be put in your place...

So when SUcks done putting y’all mutts through the grinder like them folks at the Asian restaurants serving “sesame chicken” , do not stop go collect this ass whooping for the drivers seat in the east and blame it on the horses....you kneegrows need to be put in your place...

So said the school that got skull drugged by the Kentucky State Thorobreds......Not the Louisville Cardinals, Kentucky Wildcats or Bowling Green, but the Kentucky State Thorobreds. This set the SWAC back 50 years. The Milsap Majors are the best college football team in Jackson, Mississippi. JSU is a total embarrassment to the SWAC...

Courtesy of Kentucky State Athletics

The Kentucky State University football team rattled off 33 unanswered points and held off a late charge to post the 33-25 victory over Jackson State in the 33rd Annual Circle City Classic held at the Lucas Oil Stadium Saturday.

It marks the first time in school history Division II Kentucky State has recorded multiple Division I wins.

The Thorobreds racked up 353 yards rushing on 48 attempts for a robust 7.4 yards per carry. Redshirt sophomore Jaylen Myers (Maryville, Tenn.) lead the team with 92 yards on 13 attempts and one touchdown. He added a 31 yards touchdown pass.

Back