Hey Jaguar Nation!!

Antroy

How much are the tickets for the SU-Alcorn game Saturday? Alcorn has them for $16. I heard that tickets on Ticketmaster were $13.
My friend and I are trying to decide if we want to get tickets from Alcorn or from Ticketmaster.

Man, I couldn't tell you. We buy the SU season book for three and its $22 a wop for 45 yard-line, section 7E tickets but I heard they were like $16 or $17. There will definitely be scalpers(not braves..lol;) )

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm not trying to sit in the endzone. I saw on ticketmaster that they had some endzone seats.

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
How much are the tickets for the SU-Alcorn game Saturday? Alcorn has them for $16. I heard that tickets on Ticketmaster were $13.
My friend and I are trying to decide if we want to get tickets from Alcorn or from Ticketmaster.

Buy the tickets from your school, by the time you add in the service fees from ticketmaster you'll still be at the same price. Don't be so cheap over a $3.00 difference in cost.

Re: Re: Hey Jaguar Nation!!

Originally posted by Fiyah
Buy the tickets from your school, by the time you add in the service fees from ticketmaster you'll still be at the same price. Don't be so cheap over a $3.00 difference in cost.

:emlaugh:

Re: Re: Hey Jaguar Nation!!

Originally posted by Fiyah

Fiayh, there's nothing wrong with being cheap. If people weren't cheap, we wouldn't have Geico or AFLAC!! Besides, I'm not trying to pay $16 and sit in the endzone in the bleachers!! At least put me by the ASU band!!
If that's being cheap, then I have one thing to say to you:

I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance to Geico!!

Try Alcorn, latest update!!'

Ticket Master has tickets on the visitor side.

Back