Hey Greatness....

Miami Jag

Mr. Brown Eyes
I just have to get this off my chest. I am not impressed with your 5-0 start by no means. We still own you and will continue to own you. It makes me sick to my stomach to see and hear all these band-wagon fans get the big head because things are going well. Enjoy it while it last Grampax because come Bayou Classic....................it is over.

Suge and MikeBigg (Homies)

I have never been a fan of Ques and Nupes, so I think we need to put a good ole greek wager on this game. A signature change acknowledging the brothers of Blue and White should suffice. :emlaugh:

MJ,

I want you to know that I am not impressed by the way you let dem white boys from Natchitoches and New Orleans beat ya'lls azzes the way they did. You guys got a new pressbox this year! I was expecting better.

After a 10 year fluke, things are finally back to the way they use to be on the bluff.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Example of an OxyMORON

"After a 10 year fluke, things are finally back to the way they use to be on the bluff."

10 year/fluke

MJ

What's up homie? I was wondering what had happened to you. Thought maybe you had abandoned your powder blue pushee cats since they now are 3-3. Most people don't know that your official name is Southern University, A&M College. Apparently, the A&M means average and mediocre. You do realize that since your last conference championship in 1999, your overall record is 9-9.

Bruh, Pete has burnt out on yall. The recruiting is down, the teaching of fundamentals are down, and soon so will the membership in the Jaguar Nation. Any team that can't score 30 points on that sadd-azz defense of JSU should be concerned.

I have a counter proposal for you on the bet. How about you purchasing me a FRAT shirt when yall lose. You can bring it to the club with you and we'll drink some Crown and talk about how you keep making the wrong choices in life.

:D

LOL!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
MJ

What's up homie? I was wondering what had happened to you. Thought maybe you had abandoned your powder blue pushee cats since they now are 3-3. Most people don't know that your official name is Southern University, A&M College. Apparently, the A&M means average and mediocre. You do realize that since your last conference championship in 1999, your overall record is 9-9.

Bruh, Pete has burnt out on yall. The recruiting is down, the teaching of fundamentals are down, and soon so will the membership in the Jaguar Nation. Any team that can't score 30 points on that sadd-azz defense of JSU should be concerned.

I have a counter proposal for you on the bet. How about you purchasing me a FRAT shirt when yall lose. You can bring it to the club with you and we'll drink some Crown and talk about how you keep making the wrong choices in life.

:D

Mike,

This new promotion I accepted keeps the workload piled on my arse! It has really put on read-mode when it comes to this board and that is normally once or twice a week.

Bruh... Pete will be alright, the jags are still very dangerous. Unfortunately we are having a few minor problems but nothing we can't solve. I am sure you know about that (8 times to be exact)

Your Counter proposal is cool with me, so be prepared to hit scenic hwy for some good greek stores!

Oh by the way, I will be home for thanksgiving, so we must hook up!!

That's a bet...what's your drink. I'll make sure we have some in stock (I'll set you out a couple of rounds)

Did someone say bet..

MJ....I will take that lil bet you want. So prepare to change your sig,.........cuz we are going to get in your arse like a virus!

And speaking of Sigmas...well, I think i will save that for a later time.

Back