Hey Gram....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I remember shortly after it was announced that Coach Prime would be JSU's HC, @Kenn Rashad mentioned in one of his Podcast's around that time that a certain SWAC Head Football coach had called him up and said he couldn't wait to get a piece of Coach Prime! Now @Kenn Rashad never mentioned who that HC was but I have one or two pretty good guesses about who it could have been.....🤔.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
😂....You win 1 game after umteen years and your are world beaters! We gave it away. Our fault. We will take that one. You will see the G again for the Championship Game this Spring. You will not win the rematch! Enjoy it this one for now.

You didn't give shyt away 😆. We left many points on the field (2 PATs, 1 FG, and a TD that was ruled a fumble in the endzone).

😂....You win 1 game after umteen years and your are world beaters! We gave it away. Our fault. We will take that one. You will see the G again for the Championship Game this Spring. You will not win the rematch! Enjoy it this one for now.
I know you lying ! JSU ran up and down the field... refs gave 15 yards for targeting that wasn’t targeting that bailed y’all out of 3rd down and gave y’all 28-27... ended y’all streak y’all had... and we left 11 points on the board so to them excuses .... yo boy boom16 told y’all what was coming but nah arrogant overconfident L-Men ain’t want to listen and now y’all want to hang on to has been series wins like your has been program that ain’t been shit since Dooley and Kincaid ...

View: https://youtu.be/W4-EnbaN2J0

Back