Hey Fiyah Why You Worried About Our Floor?

Who said I was worried about your floor?

I guess you confirmed what I heard about it is true. Oh well....

I'm a season ticket holder and don't need to purchase single game tickets. I purchased the All Sports Top Package with basketball floor seats to support the program.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who said I was worried about your floor?

I guess you confirmed what I heard about it is true. Oh well....

I'm a season ticket holder and don't need to purchase single game tickets. I purchased the All Sports Top Package with basketball floor seats to support the program.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh check the spelling bruh...specifically Oct. 19th at 2 p.m.

Man all I asked was what were you byachin about now....you ain't have to get all pink panties acting. LOL
Look at the pic in this post and see if you can find the error. If not, I will assist you since you from that patch of land in Nawf Loosana. Old fiyah trying to drop lugs about our basketball court when they releasing stuff for public consumption with errors.

Look at the pic in this post and see if you can find the error. If not, I will assist you since you from that patch of land in Nawf Loosana. Old fiyah trying to drop lugs about our basketball court when they releasing stuff for public consumption with errors.

Man ain't nobody got time to be playing "Where's Waldo".....stop all that byaching. That's why you buy your fish from Wal-Mart.

Back