Hey Bama State: Why did L.C. Cole give out watches last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Media Guy

L.C. Cole giving out watches for a co-eastern championship was wrong. That's just like the Mets giving out watches for tying the Braves in the regular season standings. Memo to Bama State: You lost the tiebreaker and the head to head matchup. L.C. Cole should have saved that nonsense for the team banquet. I expect that co-champs banner to be flying over the Crampton Bowl. What a friggin joke!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mighty Hornet you better shutup before OJ get you. Media Man looks EXACTLY like a broke OJ Simpson.

But this is a valid question. I was wondering why they were getting a standing ovation for coming in second place. It was cool with the Cali players were crip walking though. lmao

Divert attention from what. WE LOST. The attention aint going nowhere. We dont come up with excuses when we lose.

That was a very F'ed up!!! OUT OF ALL THE TIMES TO PULL SOME CRAP LIKE THAT!!! A LOT OF OUR FOOTBALL PLAYERS WERE AT THAT GAME AND THEY'RE NOT GOING TO FORGET THAT!!!
The players were walking through the lobby talking about their watches with their chests poked out! I don't thik he realizes that he just made things worst!!!
I reallly don't think he understands state rivalries too well.

All of the AAMU football players that were sitting above me were just laughing the whole time. They had their 2000 SWAC EAST Champions T shirts on.

lol

LOL.....maybe ya'll should put together a collection to get your players a sweatsuit or something.

Come on now guys.... We all know that Cooper is the richest coach in the SWAC. We dont need him to buy no cheep seico watches that probably dont even have a battery in it.

He just bought OUR SCHOOL a Campus Plaza with everything we need in it. It has a church's chicken, CLUB MIRAGE, a gas station, urban wear store, cleaners, gameroom,and about 6 other stores.

You can keep your watches. lol

Giving out watches at the Basketball Game was in poor taste, but I could only think of these reasons for doing it.

1. Because AAMU would be at the game.

2. Because Joe Reed would be in his box.

3. Because L.C. didn't have monies for an Athletic Banquet.

A Lower Level

Let me get this straight. Going 6-5 and losing to AAMU and Skegee gets you a watch @ Gump State? This is truly a sad day when we reward such piss poor performance.

Gump This has been a very embarrasing week for you. Your program is in dissarray.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: A Lower Level

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
This has been a very embarrasing week for you. Your program is in dissarray.

It's February! The HORNETS just beat our top rival last night! The HORNETS are all alone in 1st place!!

The Lady HORNETS beat the Lady Dogs last night!! The Lady HORNETS are all alone in 1st place!!

The thing that is "embarrassing" is jsue's woeful bball team. Mid February and you've won 4 games.

smh

What time is it!!!????

"Pardon me Sir, But do you have the correct time?"

[Cole]"Time to celeebrate a 6-5 season!"

SMH @ Both of you losers from Bama!

Bama State players get watches for coming in 2nd behind AAMU, and AAMU players get T-Shirts for losing twice to Greatness.

LMAO @ the Bamas from Alabama!!!!!

Hey MACBFAC!

Hit me on the email and let me know about this watch fiasco... I didn't know about that... Ya'll keepin' secrets? I am sure though, that 'Bama State got paid last night... What was the announced attendance?

Since you are so good at finding stats and facts, when was the last time Bama St won the SWAC in any of the Big three sports, Football Basketball or Baseball.

1991 IN FOOTBALL I'M NOT ASHAMED LAST TIME I CHECKED JSU IS 0 FOR BAMA STATE IN 2000-2001! HOPE YOUR BASEBALL TEAM CAN PULL ONE OUT FOR YA!!!!!!!!

So you have nothing to show for having a athletic program since 1991?

Im ashamed for you bruh even if you arent. The Clinton administration sure was hard on you boys. You did not win a title in any sport.

Sheading a tear for Gump St.

STILL TALKING ABOUT THE 90'S!!!!!
CLINTONS GONE AND SO IS JSU ATHLETICS!!! KEEP THIS MIND 00000000 FOR BAMA ST IN 2000-2001!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back