Hey Bama Jelly

LadyJag

When I first heard the final score of your game with Gram I was mildly amused, but now I've had time to consider it's implications and I am really pisssssssssed at you. :redhot:

I hate you Bama Jelly!!!!!!

I mean, you fluked our youngen up and down the field and punked them for 45. You manhandled their defense and raped them for over 600 yards of offense. How dare you? :redhot: You've exposed them for being the frauds that they are, something we were going to do on the 24th. Something only a Daddy should do to a child. :( We wanted them unbeaten, umblemished but instead you've soiled and tainted the Ex-ICON. Dougie Fresh was clearly focussed on coaching his players and not couching the coed honies. I heard he rode back with the cheerleaders last night and it's all your fault. Their handful of fans were actually planning to attend the Classic this year. Rumor had it that Eddie even got comp tickets to the remaining games. :bawling:

You lambs have fluked it all up. :mad: You have safely ruined any chance we had of getting 75K in the dome for Gram's annual beatdown on NBC. Their fans surely wont show up again this year. I mean they've either been MIA or DOA for about the last 8 years but things were looking up for them this year. :rolleyes: This game was measuring up to be a really competitive matchup if only in the eyes of the Hambling faithful. We had Spirit smacking in complete sentences (no more LOLs) and even my beloved soror JSTUS agreed to a bet in the name of Grumbling. Everything was falling nicely into place.

We wanted JSue for obvious reasons, but you had to go and screw with fate. You will pay for this. Mark my words you will PAY. :redhot: Just ask Ms. Jackson C Smith what to expect when playing the Jags twice in one year. :p :D :cool:

Well in the words of Spiwit.......

<font size=7>LOL @ U LJ.</font>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by LadyJag
BAMA JELLY,

We will complete the shutout this time. :redhot:

LadyJag,

Please take yo arse somewhere and get off of here with all that mess! :mad:

Re: Well in the words of Spiwit.......

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
<font size=7>LOL @ U LJ.</font>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Dtown,

Sshhhhhhhhhh!!!! I don't think she's seen it yet.
;)

Soggy,

Can you say..............EXPOSED!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Nawwwwww, I know just ..............FLUKED!!!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by LadyJag
Soggy,

Can you say..............EXPOSED!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Nawwwwww, I know just ..............FLUKED!!!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Now you're gettin it.

Back