Hey Alabama A&M

I don’t understand why you Bama A&M folks speak so highly of your football program. I went to the SWAC Championship Game each year it was in Houston. I don’t remember seeing Bama A&M there.

So, I went to the internet to google your history in football.i went to the internet because nigg_ _ lie. The internet don’t lie.
I googled your last five years. 2018 was your first winning season in the last five years. Get this, only two teams Bama A&M beat in the last five years finished that year with a winning season, JSU 5-5 (2018) and Bama St. 5-4 (2014).

Stop acting like your football program is all that because it’s not.
Dayammmm, just when I thought, well never mind what I thought. You come in here and show yo azz like a G.

Hell i thought it was an old football game
That's what I been saying, p.v. talking about TSU selling wolf tickets like pv has a history of winning. I begged them to post the all time records of anything vs. TSU. They came back with BUT the last 10 years, like the swac was just formed 10 years ago. Post the last 10 years the only thing pv leads in is football and that's only because TSU was a heart beat away from the death penalty in football.

I know what it really is, P.V. hate us because we don't care about them. P.V. let it be known TSU does not measure our athletic dept. on wins and losses vs. pv like you do TSU. That would be like measuring yourself against one of your kids. TSU already owns pv...I mean TSU N.W. campus.

Post the records or save your lies and diversions.....

GOT DAYAM... 34 runs given up in conference to your daddy. That's a whole damn lot of pokin and strokin. You going to learn to keep daddy's name out of your mouth.

Last edited:
That's what I been saying, p.v. talking about TSU selling wolf tickets like pv has a history of winning. I begged them to post the all time records of anything vs. TSU. They came back with BUT the last 10 years, like the swac was just formed 10 years ago. Post the last 10 years the only thing pv leads in is football and that's only because TSU was a heart beat away from the death penalty in football.

I know what it really is, P.V. hate us because we don't care about them. P.V. let it be known TSU does not measure our athletic dept. on wins and losses vs. pv like you do TSU. That would be like measuring yourself against one of your kids. TSU already owns pv...I mean TSU N.W. campus.

Post the records or save your lies and diversions.....

GOT DAYAM... 34 runs given up in conference to your daddy. That's a whole damn lot of pokin and strokin. You going to learn to keep daddy's name out of your mouth.

They can only find the last 10 years of our football matchup history but can go all the way back to 1992 about Japan.

I don’t understand why you Bama A&M folks speak so highly of your football program. I went to the SWAC Championship Game each year it was in Houston. I don’t remember seeing Bama A&M there.

So, I went to the internet to google your history in football.i went to the internet because nigg_ _ lie. The internet don’t lie.
I googled your last five years. 2018 was your first winning season in the last five years. Get this, only two teams Bama A&M beat in the last five years finished that year with a winning season, JSU 5-5 (2018) and Bama St. 5-4 (2014).

Stop acting like your football program is all that because it’s not.

Now do the same thing with Texas Southern... hell you aint even been in the conversation including football WITHOUT cheating.

Back