Hey Alabama A&M

With y’all s performance on the field & lack of fan support I’ll be surprised if y’all still field a team in ten years

Really Dirty Bird. Our basketball program holds us down. Can you say the same about your? Our basketball team got ten times the exposure more than your football and basketball combine.

You Bama’s need to pay your respect to Texas Southern. If it wasn’t for Texas Southern y’all may not have a conference to play in.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter. Only thing I said about Texas Southern’s football team is to tell your coach we will be bigger next year.
Really Dirty Bird. Our basketball program holds us down. Can you say the same about your? Our basketball team got ten times the exposure more than your football and basketball combine.

You Bama’s need to pay your respect to Texas Southern. If it wasn’t for Texas Southern y’all may not have a conference to play in.

Dont nobody down there see them basketball games either

Lmao
I see you letting them fluke wins from earlier go to your head.

So this was TxSU’s results in baseball vs New Mexico State this weekend

20-2
24-8
38-6
16-3

GOT DAMN!!

Uhhhh, we were talking about basketball...I know attention spans are short these days but damn...

The thread is about football.

Y’all trash in football, so you changed it to basketball. Now it’s about baseball and you’re going to start talking about hoops again lmao

No one is disrespecting Bama A&M. I said Texas Southern will put more talent on the field next year than in years past. If you remember after A&M won last year your coach went to his press conference and turned into a rapper. Rapping about how fat our linemen were. Actually, they were under sized. This year we should be bigger up front. I’m guessing 3 of the 5 linemen will be new if not 4 out of 5.

No one is disrespecting Bama A&M. I said Texas Southern will put more talent on the field next year than in years past. If you remember after A&M won last year your coach went to his press conference and turned into a rapper. Rapping about how fat our linemen were. Actually, they were under sized. This year we should be bigger up front. I’m guessing 3 of the 5 linemen will be new if not 4 out of 5.
One day we are going to learn to research:

Oh wow, sounds like we won't be able to block them this year, oh well looks like SWAC west going through Houston in 2019

That “rap” had NOTHING to do with Texas So.... He has been doing it for YEARS!

Back